By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - goood quality Killzone 2 gameplay video

SpartanFX said:
^^^dogweed I m sure Gamespot will give it an 8,,,,and they say the game is birriliant but doen't "re-invent the FPS genre"loool
but that trailer speaks for itself

thats the best grafix of any console ive ever seen, smply amazing. i challenge anyone to show me a gamplay trailer for any console including the ps3 that looks better than this.

just look at the gun reload animation and the floor textures and how big the play area is, utterly awesome.

you can quote me on this "when its released many MDF-lean review sites will dumb down the review, saying things like grafix are great but theres nothing new in there etc etc" and probably give it an 8/10

on the other hand if it was on pc or 360 it would be "utterley fantastic grafix, raises the bar once again, totally smooth gameplay, a full theater or war experiance, has to be seen to be belived, this is what you bought your pc/360 for etc etc"

i suspect gamespot to give a dire review once again on this game, there review of ratchet&clank was a classic. quote "ratchet & clank, its apparent the game suffers from identity crisis" lol wtf

...not much time to post anymore, used to be awesome on here really good fond memories from VGchartz...

PSN: Skeeuk - XBL: SkeeUK - PC: Skeeuk

really miss the VGCHARTZ of 2008 - 2013...

Around the Network

@skeeuk

I know,,,like crysis didn't have to reinvent anything ,,,since t was beautiful and had a good physics engine it got 10 across,,,,but when it's sony's turn they have to reinvent the genre to get reasonable score,,,gamespot's ratchet review was pathetic.

Helmets come off...

Bridges collapse...

wow

SpartanFX said:
@makingmusic

I saw the intro you posted ,,,is this the same level as before?(last e3 07 they said it's level 2)what is this level,,,,,is it updated version or another level?cause the 07 trailer one had the same intro if you remember with the flying thing landing on the ground ,,just weaker graphic wise.

At E3 they showed level 3.  This is level 2.

makingmusic476 said:
SpartanFX said:
@makingmusic

I saw the intro you posted ,,,is this the same level as before?(last e3 07 they said it's level 2)what is this level,,,,,is it updated version or another level?cause the 07 trailer one had the same intro if you remember with the flying thing landing on the ground ,,just weaker graphic wise.

At E3 they showed level 3.  This is level 2.

oh i see,,,I can't wait for this game man,it's gonna kick ass no matter what others say,,,I don't know why when it's sony's turn they have to reinvent the genre loool

crysis got 10 all around cause it looked good and had a good physics(same is true for KZ2)but nooooo reviewr want Sony to reinvent the genre,,,

Around the Network

Wow, can you believe that animation when he is climbing up at the end, and when he helps the other guy up? Wow. And in the very beginning, look at the buildings to the left, holy shit the lighting is amazing. Very cool. Fix the AI up and you have a very good lookin product.

The actual trailer is now up for download via Gamersyde.

http://www.gamersyde.com/news_6437_en.html

@making music

nice dude

makingmusic476 said:
The actual trailer is now up for download via Gamersyde.

http://www.gamersyde.com/news_6437_en.html

Around the 50-53 second mark, check out the guy on fire and compare that to last year. 

Where are the "looks like crap" posts? This video should shut them up. This game was built for coop.

Thanks for the input, Jeff.