By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - M-Create Hardware 5/21-5/27

I'm telling you people, the 360 will not outsell the PS3 for even one week in Japan. The gap between the two is as kind right now as it will ever be. When some games come and a price cuts comes for the PS3 the system will sell better and the 360 will still be at it's 2,000 to 3,000 unit a week pace.

Around the Network

I'm telling you people, the 360 will not outsell the PS3 for even one week in Japan. The gap between the two is as kind right now as it will ever be. When some games come and a price cuts comes for the PS3 the system will sell better and the 360 will still be at it's 2,000 to 3,000 unit a week pace, maybe even lower.

I don't think so, the 360 could easily outsell PS3 when Trusty Bell comes out (even if only for a week or 2). We've already seen the sales spike very high with Blue Dragon and it'll probably go almost as high again.

currently playing: Skyward Sword, Mario Sunshine, Xenoblade Chronicles X

Christopher_G2 said:

I'm telling you people, the 360 will not outsell the PS3 for even one week in Japan. The gap between the two is as kind right now as it will ever be. When some games come and a price cuts comes for the PS3 the system will sell better and the 360 will still be at it's 2,000 to 3,000 unit a week pace, maybe even lower.

The PS3 has already had a price cut in Japan, are you suggesting there'll be another one soon?

My Mario Kart Wii friend code: 2707-1866-0957

...the ps3 didn't have a price cut i'm sick of people saying that. It's the same price that it was at launch, just that price is lower than in America.

currently playing: Skyward Sword, Mario Sunshine, Xenoblade Chronicles X

Around the Network

I'm sorry but who in Japan doesn't have a DS Lite?

Who in New Zealand doesn't have a Playstation Portable?