Xbox360 2,044
GBM 407
GBASP 288
GC 256
DS 81
GBA 17

Around the Network

What is this?

Hardware sales for Japan according to Media-Create for the week-ending May 27th.

Interesting how this week VGChartz has PS3 as selling higher and Wii selling lower than Media-Create, how's that conspiracy theory going Diomedes?

No GBA sold? Only 81 DS? GC still living? Does it still have a chance to outsell Xbox? GBASP beating the DS? GBM beating the GBASP. Xbox360 beating the GBASP? PS3 is still this low? PS2 outselling PS3? PSP outselling PS2 and PS3? Wii outselling PS2, PSP, and PS3 combined? DSL far outselling Wii, and everyone else combined?

the gba sold 17, but fishyjoe made a mess with the table lol

Around the Network

The real thread! Anyhow, as I was saying in the other thread last week Xbox 360 sold 2,026 units, and this week it sold 2,044. Amazingly low. Forza only actually managed to move 18 units? Absurd.

Have you never seen Japan charts before Alex? There's nothing unusual there. PS3 hardware got a mysterious bump - maybe some good Blu-Ray movie released in Japan, heh. According to MC, 360 hardware didn't budge with the Forza release despite about 17k software sales, so as I predicted only current 360 owners bought Forza 2, it didn't move any systems.

Fish boy, you need to add "17" to the GBA.

DKII said:
Have you never seen Japan charts before Alex? There's nothing unusual there. PS3 hardware got a mysterious bump - maybe some good Blu-Ray movie released in Japan, heh. According to MC, 360 hardware actually went down with the Forza release despite about 17k software sales, so as I predicted only current 360 owners bought Forza 2, it didn't move any systems.

I mostly look at the world-wide sales figures.

I wonder why the huge discrepancy with 360 hardware. Very strange. IMO, F2 should of moved something notable, but who knows. The ironic thing is, typically MC is higher on X360. The Wii has consistently been higher on MC than VG's for quite some time now.

Back from the dead, I'm afraid.