By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Nintendo's next console will be their best yet

teh nintendoz ond sonyz wil team up to make the PSwii and M$ wil go b@nkrupt!

You can find me on facebook as Markus Van Rijn, if you friend me just mention you're from VGchartz and who you are here.

Around the Network

For the next Nintendo console to be the best it would need to come with two giant thirty inch touch screens and a stylus the size of a parenting stick.

Tag: Became a freaking mod and a complete douche, coincidentally, at the same time.

I'd buy it.

Manchester United 2008-09 Season - Trophies & Records

Barclays Premier League 2008-09: 1st // UEFA Champions League 2008-09: Finals (Yet To Play) // FIFA Club World Cup: Winners // UEFA Super Cup: Runners-up // FA Cup: Semi-Finals // League (Carling) Cup: Winners // FA (Charity) Community Shield: Winners
Records: First British Team To Win FIFA Club World Cup, New Record for No. Of Consecutive Clean Sheets In Premier League, New English & British League Records for Minutes Without Conceding, New Record For Going Undeafeated In Champions League (25 games ongoing), First British Team To Beat FC Porto In Portugal, First Club To Defeat Arsenal At The Emirates In European Competition, First Team In English League Football History To Win 3 Titles Back To Back On Two Seperate Ocassions

Um it would have to be considerablely more powerful than the ps3 for it not to be weak. You are forgetting this is around 5 years or more after these consoles were made, and technology will be more advanced. Also nintendo hasn't inovated every gen. Last gen the gba , and gc were unoriginal , and there was nothing new. The n64, and snes had some innovationg , but nothing to the lvl of the nes ds and wii.  Oh and I see them having blu-ray or their own propreity form of blu-ray. By then blu-ray might have tooken the market from dvd.

Better than the Wii?

So you're saying the Wii will suck? or sucks?

Around the Network
Soriku said:
DMeisterJ said:
Better than the Wii?

lol. I meant the Wii is a good console, except their next system will be better. According to your logic, that's like saying the PS1 sucks because the PS2 is better when they're both excellent systems :P

I wasn't saying the PS2 would be greater than the PS1 after it had been out for 18 months

Yeah, dvd playback would be good, but i would have no problem with the system to max out at 720p and run at about 2ghz, but biggest thing for me will be Backwards compatiblity. plus a new impoved wiimote would be a welcome change, packed with a new mario / ultra duck hunt for nostalgia.

Kickin' Those Games Old School.       -       201 Beaten Games And Counting

DMeisterJ said:
Better than the Wii?

The Wii will be good, still is good, but the next Super Wii will be better. Just like how much Superman is superior than man. :-p

I think next Nintendo console will be nothing revolutionary like a Wii, just general improvements. It will probably be like SNES to NES.

I'm an ALIEN!!!! - officially identified as by Konnichiwa

Of course... My English is still... horrible - appreciation and thanks to FJ-Warez  

Brawl FC: 0301-9911-8154

I would also buy it

I'd buy it also,
but what about the VC games