By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Wow, we sure have some rabid OoT fans.

Ajax said:
at the end of the day, Cloud just summons Kights of the Round and blasts Master Chief, Link and that GTA IV guy to oblivion, and beyond.. :P

But before being attacked, Link goes Deity and does his Final Smash on each one of em'. His sword skills are top notch.

Leatherhat on July 6th, 2012 3pm. Vita sales:"3 mil for COD 2 mil for AC. Maybe more. "  thehusbo on July 6th, 2012 5pm. Vita sales:"5 mil for COD 2.2 mil for AC."

Around the Network
Kasz216 said:

No way man.  Give me a 1956 Bel Air any day.  Also i haven't seen a "great" movie that's came out in the last 10 years or so either... like one that will go down in history as a definite classic.

• Crouching tiger, hidden dragon
  • The Matrix
  • Lord of the Rings
  • Harry Potter
  • Gladiator

Those are just off the top of my head. As for cars, I would take a 2006 Ford GT, a 2007 Ferrari F430, or a MayBach over anything that's older then 10 years.

You want the best luxury car to ever exist? It's made today. 

You want the fastest and best handling sports car ever to exist? It's made today.

You want the safest car ever to exist? It's made today. 

TheRealMafoo said:
Kasz216 said:

No way man. Give me a 1956 Bel Air any day. Also i haven't seen a "great" movie that's came out in the last 10 years or so either... like one that will go down in history as a definite classic.

• Crouching tiger, hidden dragon
  • The Matrix
  • Lord of the Rings
  • Harry Potter
  • Gladiator

Those are just off the top of my head. As for cars, I would take a 2006 Ford GT, a 2007 Ferrari F430, or a MayBach over anything that's older then 10 years.

You want the best luxury car to ever exist? It's made today.

You want the fastest and best handling sports car ever to exist? It's made today.

Crouching Tiger Hidden Dragon was good, but nothing that superior to a lot of other movies in it's Genre, it just came out at the right time when the western public was ready for that kind of movie. Matrix and Gladiator have Metacritic ratings in the 60's.
Lord of the Rings and Harry Potter are simply good movies that cash in on per established fanbases through their books.   None of these are really going to be remembered much less be on the "Greatest movies of all times lists" 10 years from now.  (Well Harry Potter and LOR will likely still be remembered by those who like the books.)

No game is better than The Goonies II. Okay, maybe not, but it was damn cool.

A flashy-first game is awesome when it comes out. A great-first game is awesome forever.

Plus, just for the hell of it: Kelly Brook at the 2008 BAFTAs

TheRealMafoo said:

You want the best luxury car to ever exist? It's made today. 

You want the fastest and best handling sports car ever to exist? It's made today.

That is not the same as listing what game is better. Todays games look better, and probably even control better but that does not make them subjectively better. Super Mario Bros is better than Superman 64. This is more akin to liking the way an old car looks when compared to a new car.

Starcraft 2 ID: Gnizmo 229