By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Disaster: Day of Crisis - More info

i hope this will be a bit gta´ish

N64 is the ONLY console of the fifth generation!

bet with *no one yet* that the combined first week of Monster Hunter 3 in america and europe will be 600k or more! winner changes looser sig and avatar for two months!

Around the Network

This is what Nintendo needs. A new IP made by them. Hopefully it kicks some major butt. I also hope it's nothing like GTA. Please make something original like you always do Nintendo.

Proud member of the SONIC SUPPORT SQUAD

Tag "Sorry man. Someone pissed in my Wheaties."

"There are like ten games a year that sell over a million units."  High Voltage CEO -  Eric Nofsinger

I also hope it's nothing like GTA... That's not Nintendo... But a good shooter action adventure... I think Ninty will do a pretty good job...

(PS, how many 3-d shooters have Ninty made? I can only think of when they owned Rare and they made Goldeneye...)

Guitar Hero 3/ Smash Hits
__XBrawlX__ said:
I also hope it's nothing like GTA... That's not Nintendo... But a good shooter action adventure... I think Ninty will do a pretty good job...

(PS, how many 3-d shooters have Ninty made? I can only think of when they owned Rare and they made Goldeneye...)

What happend to metroid prime? How could you forget one of their best series?

@sc94597: Metroid Prime is not an fps, it's a first person-adventure.

OT:
I really hope this game's gonna be a surprise hit. Thumbs up, everybody!

Around the Network

:)...Hype meter HIGH!

Wii ware-Fatal Frame 4-Street Fighter 4-Sonic Unleashed-guitare hero 3-Disaster-wii fit-mario kart-Sadness-Games who actually use Wii Board...i dont know but,...it seem big enough for me.By the way,im a proud owner of P.E.S 2008  Wii and it kill all the other soccer game.

My Wii code:3553-1619-3236-0339

my Brawl Code:0860-2912-9428

cringer8 said:
"Looking froward"
"Sounds good..."
"Nice this game is going to be good I hope"

Did I miss something in the original post? Was some information originally there that was then deleted?

We know absolutely nothing about this game. It can't sound good or have potential for being good without any information. The plot sounds like almost every Nintendo game ever. Except this time it's not a princess (or is it? who knows).

The jury isn't even IN on this one yet, let alone OUT.

Are we talking about the same Nintendo?

Aside from that, I don't think you understand that having a loved one kidnapped/killed generates one of the most primal emotional forces in a human being.   It's an act everyone can associate with.   If it were just, "Here's the bad guy, go kill him."  What underlying psycholgoical emotional incentive does this give the player?   None comapred to the emotional rage and determination of saving or avenging someone you love.

The rEVOLution is not being televised

still on my "interest" radar

nintendo_fanboy said:
You forgot to mention the most important thing, Soriku: The game is stated to have a July release in Japan! That's really not far away anymore.

It's coming in July and thats all the info we get.  Nice... 

Hi, this is Vince with Shamwow.

koopatrooper said:
i hope this will be a bit gta´ish

Why would you want an action/suspense story driven game to be GTA'ish?  One of the major GTA'ish things is you have no real insentive to progress forward in the story line, and IMO, that would completely go against the advertised idea of the game.