DK's Snowboard Cross 02:07.691
Wario's Gold Mine 02:06:694
Daisy Circuit 01:41.008
Koopa Cape 02:38.985
Dry Dry Ruins 02:06.100

some new ones aswell as updating some of my older time trials

Around the Network

Updated once more.

Knight_Ward has jumped up the ranks into third and StarcraftManiac is presumanly back from his holiday as he has jumped up to sixth.

Seems like there is a little 'lag' between time-trial times to be uploaded to other Wii's... Because i'm sure i crushed some top times here just yesterday!... Ah, well just have to wait and see! And yes, i'm back from holiday! Went to Austria! @ RolStoppable: Really awesome country you live in! For sure!... I did Canyoning, Cayacking, Hiking, Bicycling on a mountainbike etc... Was awesome!... Canyoning was on the river 'Inn' that runs through Innsbruck. Only i did it like 40 miles before it came through that city! Was a pretty rough river, we tumbled over twice! Ghehe... ^^.

Well, back to time-trials, right?!... ...

THE NETHERLANDS

I got 2:42.5 on rainbow road, how do I show it to you guys...

hmm... I'll go to my aunts house to show you some other time because we don't have wi-fi anymore.

Around the Network

Brianna: "-Take a photo of the time (blu tac your VGC name and MK name onto the screen too)" that's probably the best way you could provide your time I guess.

Luigi Circuit: 01:13.053
Mushroom Gorge: 01:55.350
Toad's Factory: 02:03.738
Mario Circuit: 01:27.691
Coconut Mall: 02:08.453

Holy Shmokes! I'm last!!! Soon to have zilch points...

Something must be done ^^ 

@Twitter | Switch | Steam

You say tomato, I say tomato 

"¡Viva la Ñ!"

Wooehooew! I beat some top-times!... I'm definitely gonna climb up on the leaderbords as soon as the new update arrives! ...

THE NETHERLANDS

I am attempting to update but the site is running slow (4000 users!) and it won't load when I click on edit post.

Ok I have updated, Justin/J-Favs has been confirmed.

Rol is losing points as he is not playing the times trials much anymore, but despite not improving any times for nearly 20 days (I think) he still has a worthy time in all but two tracks (Bowser's Castle 3 and DK mountain)

Starcraft moves up to 4th (from 6th), not far behind Knight_Ward. And TomaTito moves up to 7th (from 11th)

Brianna if you post your full time (all 3 d.p.) here I will add it in green until you can confirm it.