By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Just played MK Wii...

Can we stop the retardation? Please?

GTAIV doesn't have split screen multiplayer. Mario Kart does. Huh.

See Ya George.

"He did not die - He passed Away"

At least following a comedians own jokes makes his death easier.

Around the Network

I did too, Mario Kart Wii which I always'd liked... or a virtual strip club... easy choice for me anyway...

Either way, GTA's not my kinda game.

Oh, and Mario Kart Wii has great multiplayer, on and off line.

Ask anyone.

Not flaming, just saying which I perfer.

I own all of lastgen systems as of October 2008. (Finally got a Dreamcast)

I own every currentgen system except PS3.

I love MK Wii, but I think it does have some major flaws:

1) In multiplayer racing the names above every racer serves only to distract me and block what little screen I have to myself after it has been divided into four. I don't care who is ahead of me I just want to get past them. Its only function is in team racing and even there they could have made the karts red or blue.

2) Battle mode is really lame. Maybe its just because I am so use to MK 64, but I hate the scoring system instead of just taking out the balloons. Granted I have only played a little battle mode, maybe it will grow on me.

3) I hate the cloud weapon. I always get it when I am by myself and end up getting shrunk. Why the hell did them make it? Aren't weapons suppose to help you, not hurt you?

4) There are too many damn weapons that effect everyone. Now we have lightning, pow and the ink thing. With 12 racers one of these things is happening about every five seconds. It gets really irritating.

Even with all these problems I would still choose it any day over GTA IV. I have no problem with people that love the game, but I always have the same experience with GTAs. I run around killiong people and stealing cars for like 45 minutes until that gets boring. Then I try the missions and get bored of that before I finish the first one.

^Guy pissing on Microsoft Sign

UBISOFT BOYCOTT

Rock_on_2008 said:
You picked MK Wii over GTA IV?

Great question, I think it really illustrates the disconnect between many gamers right now.

Some people cannot fathom this choice and others not only understand it but made it themselves.  I would hope this highlights that different people have different tastes but I'm pretty  sure most of the "GTA IV is pwnage!1!!!eleven!!one!" contingent will just assume these people are stupid and move on...sad really. 

To Each Man, Responsibility