By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - KillZone 2 "officially" delayed to 2009

tombi123 said:
Well I would imagine a Killzone/resistance combo at christmas would get a lot of FPS fans to pick up a PS3. One on its own wont be as effective.

Or they'd simply compete with eachother for sales. If either of them was a sequel to a big sucess the smart move would have been a Halo3/COD4 launch spacing, but it of course requires the first game to stand on its own legs without a sizable holiday sales boost.

Around the Network

Kinda sad that this company won't have released 1 game by the time Insomniac will have released 3 of the PS3's best titles.

Thank God only like 100 people or so care to read and believe most of the posts of these forums. Next time someone will post Nintendo dropped out of E3 and won't be showing anything and all the kiddies around here will lose a week of sleep and break three keyboards kiddie-chatting about it.

I read this post yesterday. It's just a random post on NeoGAF, and it's hardly official.

Hmmm, this might encourage me to buy Haze.

We had two bags of grass, seventy-five pellets of mescaline, five sheets of high-powered blotter acid, a salt shaker half full of cocaine, a whole galaxy of multi-colored uppers, downers, screamers, laughers…Also a quart of tequila, a quart of rum, a case of beer, a pint of raw ether and two dozen amyls.  The only thing that really worried me was the ether.  There is nothing in the world more helpless and irresponsible and depraved than a man in the depths of an ether binge. –Raoul Duke

It is hard to shed anything but crocodile tears over White House speechwriter Patrick Buchanan's tragic analysis of the Nixon debacle. "It's like Sisyphus," he said. "We rolled the rock all the way up the mountain...and it rolled right back down on us...."  Neither Sisyphus nor the commander of the Light Brigade nor Pat Buchanan had the time or any real inclination to question what they were doing...a martyr, to the bitter end, to a "flawed" cause and a narrow, atavistic concept of conservative politics that has done more damage to itself and the country in less than six years than its liberal enemies could have done in two or three decades. -Hunter S. Thompson

Around the Network

September 2008 would be the likely release month for Kill Zone 2.

Wait, you didn't actually expect loyalty from dutch guys eh?

Neos - "If I'm posting in this thread it's just for the lulz."
Tag by the one and only Fkusumot!

Ouch.

Proud poster of the 10000th reply at the Official Smash Bros Update Thread.

tag - "I wouldn't trust gamespot, even if it was a live comparison."

Bets with Conegamer:

Pandora's Tower will have an opening week of less than 37k in Japan. (Won!)
Pandora's Tower will sell less than 100k lifetime in Japan.
Stakes: 1 week of avatar control for each one.

Fullfilled Prophecies

krik said:

They have plenty of time to polish it now. My expectations for the game just doubled. I was loosing interest but now that it's coming out in 2009 I'm excited again. 

lol, nice fanboy spin.

kasillas88 said:
The next Duke Nukem?

Exactly what I thought... The official confirmation will be if/when they announce a change of engine ;)

My Mario Kart Wii friend code: 2707-1866-0957