By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Maple Story anyone?

I know it's not really a game targeted at most of us people on this site, but damn it's addicting!

Anyone here play it?

If you don't know what it is, it's a Side-Scrolling MMORPG, It's Free to play and Download (www.nexon.net)

It already has over 3 million users in just the US and is the 3rd most popular PC game on Gamefaqs.com under World of Warcraft and Elder Scrolls: Oblivion.

I'm on the 'Broa' Server, under the user name none other then ArtofAngels, Feel free to add me if you play it :)

Around the Network

I heard a while back, that it is being worked on for the DS as well, ill try to find that

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/MapleStory_DS

XBOX LIVE Gamertag: QuantumTarntno

Crackdown - Enchanted Arms - Oblivion - Samurai Warriors 2 - GRAW - GRAW2 -Lost Planet - Guitar Hero 2 - Star Trek Legacy - Double Agent - WWE 2007

Wii 4237-4425-6442-7626

Mario Party 8 - Rayman Raving Rabbids - Excite Truck - Zelda: Twilight Princess - Godfather - Wii Play

yea I used to play last year I think it was. It was fun at first, but then I got tired of it and got my PS2 back so there was no reason to play it.

Yeah, same as NightStalker, I played it for about a week until I got to the second island and then there was nothing to do but level up more, which is insanely boring.

It´s a pretty good game, I like that your skill actually reflects your results. The party quest feature is awesome too. Let´s hope the DS version is as good as the PC version.

Around the Network

I can't wait for the DS version.

A bunch of my friends played it a lot last summer, now only one remains, and he just levels mindlessly...and a couple of my friends got banned for cheating/hacking/whatever.

LEFT4DEAD411.COM
Bet with disolitude: Left4Dead will have a higher Metacritic rating than Project Origin, 3 months after the second game's release.  (hasn't been 3 months but it looks like I won :-p )

Hacking seems to be a huge problem on it, that scares me if I was to reach of Lvl. 100 and someone hacks it.

Never knew it existed until now.