By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - The Official "My Life Kind of Blows Right Now" Thread

Well, I won't go too emo on everyone.

But I'm in between relationship right now, and it kinda awkward for all our mutual friends and so on... especially when I am being painted the "dumper" Yeah, not fun at this point.

Soriku (Feb 10/08): In 5 years the PS3/360 will be dead.

KH3 bet: "If KH3 comes to Wii exclusive, I will take a 1 month of sig/avatar by otheres open a thread apologize and praise you guys' brilliance." http://vgchartz.com/forum/thread.php?start=50&id=18379
Original cast: Badonkadonkhr, sc94597 allaboutthegames885, kingofwale, Soriku, ctk495, skeezer, RDBRaptor, Mirson,

Episode 1: OOPSY!
selnor
: Too Human I even expect 3-4 mill entire life and 500,000 first day. GoW2 ( expect 7 - 9 million entire life and over 2 mill first day), Fable 2 (expect 5-6 million entire life and 1.5 mill fist day) BK3 (expect 4 - 5 mill sales entire life and 1 mill first day).. Tales/IU/TLR should get to 2 or 3 million! post id: 868878
Episode 2:
Letsdance: FFXIII (PS3+360) first week in NA = 286K
According to pre-order rate in week 13 (post id: 2902544)
Around the Network

On your bank: The whole Hannaford fiasco? Have you tried your old pin number? My bank reissued my card but didn't change my pin.

About the people at your school, try the neighboring towns for cool people. You got Portsmouth and Dover! I love those towns. And the UNH campus is wayyyyyy cooler than my universities campus was.

[2:08:58 am] Moongoddess256: being asian makes you naturally good at ddr
[2:09:22 am] gnizmo: its a weird genetic thing
[2:09:30 am] gnizmo: goes back to hunting giant crabs in feudal Japan

@blaydcor, one night soon when you can't sleep, stay up all night and beat the fuck out of TMNT on the NES. That's the "queen problem" as it were, and the rest of the problems will go away right after you solve that one.

My queen problem was solving a Rubik's Cube. I solved my first one this year and got engaged immediately afterwards.

TMNT-wise, I've gotten to the Technodrome ONCE, about 5 years ago. It's hard as hell. I wish you the best of luck. Maybe you could beat it once or twice with some sort of cheat codes or emulator to practice, and then beat it on your own. There are a couple spots in the game where you can revive dead Turtles, but some of them aren't worth it because you'll lose 1 turtle on the way back out anyway, but a couple are worth it. You just gotta bring a whole continue to the Technodrome and then somehow blast your way through.

Best of luck to the lot of yous.