By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - A GTAIV thread to whinge about GTAIV threads.

I don't understand why people can't be on the forums and play the game at the same time. Don't you guys all have your TV and console right next to your computer so you can play both from the same chair? If not I contend that your furniture arrangement in your place of residence sucks ass.

Around the Network
Auron said:
Words Of Wisdom said:

So in order to complain about having too many GTAIV threads... you make another one.

Bringing logic into a discussion with starcraft?? Bad idea. So who is getting the pop-in inferior 360 version?

I would think it is clear to most that the thread title is ironic...........

starcraft - Playing Games = FUN, Talking about Games = SERIOUS

I'm not sure what all the fuss is about, I mean I've not started any GTA IV threads recently

Besides, there wouldn't be any need for the threads if the 360 owners would just accept the PS3 version is going to sell more and is clearly the better version /joke

I am largely platform agnostic. I fail to understand why some people get overly fanboyish about what is an inanimate piece of electronics that's obsolete even before it's launched, when there are far more important things to champion, such as preventing environmental destruction or preventing millions of people dying unnecessarily from illnesses. This fact however, doesn’t mean I am not someone who doesn’t enjoy gaming as a pastime (as I have done for the last 20 years) or doesn’t have a strong interest in how the market is evolving – hence my presence on this site.

Platforms owned – PC, DS, X-Box 360, PS3, PSP and Wii.

Hapimeses said:
madskillz said:
Auron said:
Words Of Wisdom said:

So in order to complain about having too many GTAIV threads... you make another one.

Bringing logic into a discussion with starcraft?? Bad idea. So who is getting the pop-in inferior 360 version?

ROTFL ... gotta love the .7 dominance, huh?

OT: Gamestop called and I'll get my copy after I get home from work Tuesday. I won't likely play it until Friday anyhow. And then, it's our anniversary this weekend, so I'll be in AZ tossin' it up.

No GTA IV for me until next week, likely.

Erk! And I thought I had it bad having to wait for 16 hours.

At least you get to have a party in the interim, surely a good thing, huh?

LOL - in the end, it's just a game. I just wanna spend time with the fam, take the Commander on its first real road trip and chill on a couple In-N-Burgers and have a blast. GTA IV can wait, IMHO.

I'm gonna be playing GTA IV before you Starcraft :p

Thanks to Blacksaber for the sig!

Around the Network

I'm kinda sick about it 'cause I don't even like GTA =(

-- Live only for tomorrow, and you will have a lot of empty yesterdays today--

Tavin:  "Old school megaman is THE BEST megaman"      courtesy of fkusumot :)

My mind has changed. My strength has not.    Kamahl, Fist of Krosa

Auron said:
Words Of Wisdom said:

Right here, and I'll be loving evey moment of it. Pop-in's a good thing. It's a shame you PS3 owners didn't get more pop-in with your copies.

I should really do some banworthy ranting today because I figure I won't even be returning to this site for a week or so with GTAIV and Bunout Paradise to play. 

Tag: Became a freaking mod and a complete douche, coincidentally, at the same time.

Enough with the GTA threads.

Or check out my new webcomic: http://selfcentent.com/