By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - GTA IV combined average of 99.5% based on 15 reviews for both PS3/360

Sources: www.gamerankings.com and www.metacritic.com

Reviewers have consistently given both  GTA IV games perfect scores. However the PS3 version has the slight advantage PS3 GTA IV 99.7% compared to the 360 GTA IV 99.3%. Metacritic has PS3 GTA IV on 100% and the 360 GTA IV on 99%. Looks like GTA IV will have a one two with both games topping the list of best reviewed games of all time. Whether you own a PS3 or a 360 GTA IV is a once in a lifetime experience for gamers and is not to be missed.

Around the Network

Getting tired of these threads. Hate when people add numbers in the topic title that will eventually change.

Of course the score average will change slightly but its a great start for GTA IV. 15 reviews on PS3 has given the game a 99.7% average. 16 reviews on the 360 has given the game a 99.3% average.

Man that is fantastic news :D Could you imagine if this game edges out OOT xD I know so many peoples who's reality would just shatter :D

From 0 to KICKASS in .stupid seconds.

ChronotriggerJM said:
Man that is fantastic news :D Could you imagine if this game edges out OOT xD I know so many peoples who's reality would just shatter :D
Many VGChartz Nintendo fans would be pissed off. Too many to name.

Around the Network
ChronotriggerJM said:
It only needs to get in top 10 and the heads will explode.

lets see how long it will stay that high

tag:"reviews only matter for the real hardcore gamer"

Well, I just took the plunge and got myself a duffle bag by wasting my money on the special edition version for PS3. Luckily amazon gave me $30 for signing up for their credit card.

Oh, I forgot this site is selling now. Order it from them if you already have an amazon credit card or can't get one =)

windbane said:
Well, I just took the plunge and got myself a duffle bag by wasting my money on the special edition version for PS3. Luckily amazon gave me $30 for signing up for their credit card.

Oh, I forgot this site is selling now. Order it from them if you already have an amazon credit card or can't get one =)

Stick with standard editions. Special editions are just a cash in on unsuspecting fans.

Rock_on_2008 said:
windbane said:

Stick with standard editions. Special editions are just a cash in on unsuspecting fans.

Well obvously they are there to make money. I'm also getting the overpriced MG4 Limited Edition, but those usually are really limited. It's not a bad deal because I actually needed a duffle, I enjoy art books for my coffee table so I can look at it once or twice, it has a decent soundtrack cd, and some useless safety deposit box. Amazon has some other thing they are including, but whatever. I don't even remember what MGS4 has, although I know gamestop had an exclusive art book. Edit: Oh, and amazon has an exclusive license plate, heh.