By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Another comparison of GTA IV PS3 vs X360

Famine said:
ils411 said:

i'm sorry, but dear GOD!!! you'd actually buy your kid gtaiv?!! its rated  r18 for crying out loud! anyone who'd let his kid play this sort fo game should be kicked in the groin and forced to take good parenting seminars for a year. you sir are not a very good influence.

Better being a parent that knows what their kids are watching and playing than a parent who's practically in the dark.

knowing is no better than being in the dark if the knowledge is not use and no disciplinary actions are taken.

Around the Network

Can we all look forward to Tomorrow now please:) It would be nicer if most people agreed that both look great so we can all be happy...

ToastyJaguar said:
Can we all look forward to Tomorrow now please:) It would be nicer if most people agreed that both look great so we can all be happy...
You are right. GTA IV will please fans of both PS3 and XBox 360.

ils411 said:
Famine said:
ils411 said:

i'm sorry, but dear GOD!!! you'd actually buy your kid gtaiv?!! its rated  r18 for crying out loud! anyone who'd let his kid play this sort fo game should be kicked in the groin and forced to take good parenting seminars for a year. you sir are not a very good influence.

Better being a parent that knows what their kids are watching and playing than a parent who's practically in the dark.

knowing is no better than being in the dark if the knowledge is not use and no disciplinary actions are taken.

Most kids play violent videogames, and there's not much wrong with that. My grandmother bought me Mortal Kombat when I was a kid and I love her to this day for it.

Oh, and all you PS3 owners need to stop arguing with Starraft and go play MGO to get away from him =)

Around the Network

Why do 360 fans keep adding aliasing to their little lists in this thread?

Read the article for heavens sake:

Initially, it appeared that the PS3 suffered from more noticeable aliasing than its 360 counterpart, but after eyeballing the final retail copy, they appear to be on par.

ToastyJaguar said:

I agree, can't we just all get along?

Just imagine the fuss if this game had hit the Wii as well!

I'm gutted today as the postman's just walked on by without popping GTA IV through my letterbox, I was kinda hoping I'd get it a day early

I am largely platform agnostic. I fail to understand why some people get overly fanboyish about what is an inanimate piece of electronics that's obsolete even before it's launched, when there are far more important things to champion, such as preventing environmental destruction or preventing millions of people dying unnecessarily from illnesses. This fact however, doesn’t mean I am not someone who doesn’t enjoy gaming as a pastime (as I have done for the last 20 years) or doesn’t have a strong interest in how the market is evolving – hence my presence on this site.

Platforms owned – PC, DS, X-Box 360, PS3, PSP and Wii.

cool

PS3 version of GTA4 IS GETTING DLC the intitial post is INCORRECT why do people keep thinking it's not when it is !
http://www.qj.net/Rumor-GTA-4-PS3-DLC-leaked/pg/49/aid/116992
Many PS3 games have DLC allready (to many to list here ) and you can be sure GTA4 is no exception.

PS3 number 1 fan

Deviation59 said:
starcraft said:
This thread grew at an EPIC rate. And I agree that that Gif is likely rigged up. If either GTAIV version looked like that, we would have been talking 7's and 8's, not 9's and 10's.

A couple of gifs showing pop-in on the 360 version, starting with...

1) Fuck trees.

2) Ahh, there's the buildings...

Neither work for me.