By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Mario Kart Wii Question

I'm patiently awaiting 12 oclock to call gamestop to ask, but I need to know before hand, is today the day they will SELL Mario Kart Wii, or just recieve it?

Obviously hope that I can buy it today... 

Around the Network

sell
they usually receive a couple days before launch

I already played with someone from USA today, so I guess they're selling it in some places at least.

My Mario Kart Wii friend code: 2707-1866-0957

NJ5 said:
I already played with someone from USA today, so I guess they're selling it in some places at least.

really? maybe he imported a copy

Gamestop definitely is selling it today. Im waiting and waiting and waiting. Grrrrr.

Proud member of the SONIC SUPPORT SQUAD

Tag "Sorry man. Someone pissed in my Wheaties."

"There are like ten games a year that sell over a million units."  High Voltage CEO -  Eric Nofsinger

Around the Network

ah, this is all good news then.
im leaving in 10 minutes :D

Phoenix_Wiight said:
ah, this is all good news then.
im leaving in 10 minutes :D

let us know how many there were (stock situtations)

dsoverpsp said:
NJ5 said:

really? maybe he imported a copy

That would be quite a coincidence as it never happened before. BTW it just happened again, played 2 people from the US in the same race.

I hope Nintendo's servers can handle the onslaught of new players.

My Mario Kart Wii friend code: 2707-1866-0957

I got my mario kart game 3 days ago and i live In Québec.
I already got my golden wheel beside my name.
:D

Wii ware-Fatal Frame 4-Street Fighter 4-Sonic Unleashed-guitare hero 3-Disaster-wii fit-mario kart-Sadness-Games who actually use Wii Board...i dont know but,...it seem big enough for me.By the way,im a proud owner of P.E.S 2008  Wii and it kill all the other soccer game.

My Wii code:3553-1619-3236-0339

my Brawl Code:0860-2912-9428