By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Calling all English football fans - who will you be supporting in Euro 2008

CaptainPrefrences said:
Im supporting France, but I think Germany will win. They just have to much depth in their squad. They beat many teams with their "C" class players.

Germany are very strong, but they lack a superstar player that can turn a game by himself such as a C. Ronaldo, Pirlo or Ribery.

In Memoriam RVW Jr.

SSBB Friend Code = 5455-9050-8670 (PM me if you add so I can add you!) 

Tetris Party Friend Code = 116129046416 (ditto)

Around the Network

Gotta love them Cowboys...oh, you mean that other football.

Manchester United, I always think club should come before country, I'm just hoping our players don't get injure on duty.

Manchester United 2008-09 Season - Trophies & Records

Barclays Premier League 2008-09: 1st // UEFA Champions League 2008-09: Finals (Yet To Play) // FIFA Club World Cup: Winners // UEFA Super Cup: Runners-up // FA Cup: Semi-Finals // League (Carling) Cup: Winners // FA (Charity) Community Shield: Winners
Records: First British Team To Win FIFA Club World Cup, New Record for No. Of Consecutive Clean Sheets In Premier League, New English & British League Records for Minutes Without Conceding, New Record For Going Undeafeated In Champions League (25 games ongoing), First British Team To Beat FC Porto In Portugal, First Club To Defeat Arsenal At The Emirates In European Competition, First Team In English League Football History To Win 3 Titles Back To Back On Two Seperate Ocassions

Germans don't need support. Support is for the weak. Germany will win, and they will not be stopped. Ever.

RolStoppable said:
Why would anyone want to support Germany? The only reason can be that you have something against Austria who are in the same group.

Personally I am going to support the Netherlands.

Ah, that's an Austrian to my heart!

Come on guys, support the Dutchies! 

Around the Network

as liverpool football club is the best Spanish team out of spain i will have to go for Spain

it not who i am but what i do that defines me. you'll never walk alone you'll never walk alone walk on walk on.

elprincipe said:
CaptainPrefrences said:
Im supporting France, but I think Germany will win. They just have to much depth in their squad. They beat many teams with their "C" class players.

Germany are very strong, but they lack a superstar player that can turn a game by himself such as a C. Ronaldo, Pirlo or Ribery.

Mr.Ballack says hi

Of course I'm supporting Switzerland, but out of the favorites I support Italy the most.
I think Croatia will win the cup though, they are very strong and they also have to Swiss players in their team

Currently Playing: Skies of Arcadia Legends (GC), Dragon Quest IV (DS)

Last Game beaten: The Rub Rabbits(DS)

Last time I was supporting the host Portugal (oh well, don't tell me...), this time I hope Czech Republiic will make it.

If Italy wins I will snapeat my dualshcok 3 analog stick.

I hate them with a passion. Im not racist though, I love Italian food and my uncles Italian.