By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - do u think this girls is hott!!!!!!!!!!???????????!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

sc94597 said:
dsoverpsp said:
kingofwale said:
Okay, I never said she's a "Beast".. I said "beastly"... there IS a difference. Geeeez!

;), There's no such thing as being harsh on the internet, especially when someone is asking for it. now, if it's a friend's picture, I might go easy, but the guy clearly need so bi@@@h slapping... or in this case, Sea-cow slapping. :)

lolol

and i can't c any photos in her myspace cause it's set to private

He posted more. Did you read the posts before you?

still can't see more pics?

Around the Network
dsoverpsp said:
sc94597 said:
dsoverpsp said:
kingofwale said:
Okay, I never said she's a "Beast".. I said "beastly"... there IS a difference. Geeeez!

;), There's no such thing as being harsh on the internet, especially when someone is asking for it. now, if it's a friend's picture, I might go easy, but the guy clearly need so bi@@@h slapping... or in this case, Sea-cow slapping. :)

lolol

How many more do you want? There is like 6. Ask him for more I guess.

i really dont know what he expected, i know we were tough on him, but i bet you he wont post these god awful, eye gauging pics of that thing again.

Next Gen 

11/20/09 04:25 makingmusic476 Warning Other (Your avatar is borderline NSFW. Please keep it for as long as possible.)

This bitch is ugly.

Period.

The bitch is ugly. She's an ugly-ass bitch.

Just my opinion.

And the myspace pics only made it worse.

At first, i thought it was a bad camera on a pretty girl, but even having a good camera, the girl was still ugly as fuck. I guess if she has a big but/boobs, she may be okay to you, but eventually, you have to look at her face... I meant her ugly face.

Zenfoldor believes any comments he makes, be they centered on buttox, breasts, race, looks, or lack thereof, would result in his permaban.

Therefore, he refuses to comment.

I don't need your console war.
It feeds the rich while it buries the poor.
You're power hungry, spinnin' stories, and bein' graphics whores.

NO NO, NO NO NO.

Around the Network
sc94597 said:
dsoverpsp said:
sc94597 said:
dsoverpsp said:
kingofwale said:

lolol

really? I still only see one

DMeisterJ said:
This bitch is ugly.

Period.

Just my opinion.

At first, i thought it was a bad camera on a pretty girl, but even having a good camera, the girl was still ugly as fuck. I guess if she has a big but/boobs, she may be okay to you, but eventually, you have to look at her face... I meant her ugly face.

Tell us what you really think.

It feeds the rich while it buries the poor.
You're power hungry, spinnin' stories, and bein' graphics whores.

NO NO, NO NO NO.

dsoverpsp said:
sc94597 said:
dsoverpsp said:
sc94597 said:
dsoverpsp said:
kingofwale said:

lolol

really? I still only see one

They are on the 1st page. LOok through the whole thread. 

DMeisterJ said:
This bitch is ugly.

Period.

Just my opinion.

no need to be that harsh

DMeisterJ said:
This bitch is ugly.

Period.

Just my opinion.

i think i just caught the " ugly bitch " virus, now i have to restart my computer.

Next Gen 

11/20/09 04:25 makingmusic476 Warning Other (Your avatar is borderline NSFW. Please keep it for as long as possible.)