By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - do u think this girls is hott!!!!!!!!!!???????????!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

She could be good, but that picture is shit.

Around the Network

your sister looks nice.

Next Gen 

11/20/09 04:25 makingmusic476 Warning Other (Your avatar is borderline NSFW. Please keep it for as long as possible.)
Tormod said:
She's butt-ugly. My eyes bled profusely upon catching sight of that horrific photograph.

she would kick ur girlfriends ass any day of the week!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! and urs!!!!!! u dont know her thats y i bet u would want her if u saw her in rreal life

I WILL KICK YOUR @$$ INB BRAWL AS ANYONE

psrock said:
your sister looks nice.

i never said she was my sister! ;)

Aj_habfan said:
She could be good, but that picture is shit.

check her myspace!!!!

http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile&friendid=234714897&MyToken=81f781c8-959f-4876-ac3b-22796b183131

Around the Network

How bout you post some more pics.

The myspace is private.  

Maybe its because the picture quality is so horrible .....doesn't matter anyways 14 is too young !

Yeah the pic is crap quality. Also she looks like shes 13 so it's a no for me, but maybe she has potential.

mattbrat23!!!!! said:
Tormod said:
She's butt-ugly. My eyes bled profusely upon catching sight of that horrific photograph.

she would kick ur girlfriends ass any day of the week!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! and urs!!!!!! u dont know her thats y i bet u would want her if u saw her in rreal life

WHOOOOOOOOOAHWOAHWOEOEwE

Wow. Just wow. We are quite possibly looking at the worst thread in the history of this site. Truly a moment to be remembered.