By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Nintendo blocking VC release of Bionic Commando

oh well.. one can always... EMULATE... :P

Around the Network

Then I guess putting Solid Snake in Smash Brawl isn't promoting Metal Gear Solid 4.

Leatherhat on July 6th, 2012 3pm. Vita sales:"3 mil for COD 2 mil for AC. Maybe more. "  thehusbo on July 6th, 2012 5pm. Vita sales:"5 mil for COD 2.2 mil for AC."

Yea they are being selfish, but not dumb. Why in hell would they support the competition in any way? No company wants to do that.

360 Tag - narfwack

Were I Nintendo, I wouldn't release Bionic Commando until the remake had sold all its going to sell.

I also would block Goldeneye from ever being released on anything but a Nintendo console.

I don't need your console war.
It feeds the rich while it buries the poor.
You're power hungry, spinnin' stories, and bein' graphics whores.
I don't need your console war.

NO NO, NO NO NO.

Perhaps they are holding out to get the remake as well.

A flashy-first game is awesome when it comes out. A great-first game is awesome forever.

Plus, just for the hell of it: Kelly Brook at the 2008 BAFTAs

Around the Network
LordTheNightKnight said:

Which is what they should be doing.  It wouldn't take much of a downgrade.

360 Tag - narfwack

narfwack said:
LordTheNightKnight said:

Which is what they should be doing. It wouldn't take much of a downgrade.

According to some, it would cost as much as a high budget Wii game, because they think porting macially becomes a high budget thing when it comes to HD to SD. 

A flashy-first game is awesome when it comes out. A great-first game is awesome forever.

Plus, just for the hell of it: Kelly Brook at the 2008 BAFTAs

I keep hearing that it has to do with a Nazi/Hitler fight at the end of the game. If Capcom doesn't want to edit it, then Nintendo wouldn't allow the 'original game' to be availabe.

I'd say that is it, especially since stuff like Snake in Brawl, and XBLA versions of Sonic games available on the VC, debunk most of the assumptions about promoting blah blah blah.

I reckon it will never be relased. We all gotta deal with it.

Manchester United 2008-09 Season - Trophies & Records

Barclays Premier League 2008-09: 1st // UEFA Champions League 2008-09: Finals (Yet To Play) // FIFA Club World Cup: Winners // UEFA Super Cup: Runners-up // FA Cup: Semi-Finals // League (Carling) Cup: Winners // FA (Charity) Community Shield: Winners
Records: First British Team To Win FIFA Club World Cup, New Record for No. Of Consecutive Clean Sheets In Premier League, New English & British League Records for Minutes Without Conceding, New Record For Going Undeafeated In Champions League (25 games ongoing), First British Team To Beat FC Porto In Portugal, First Club To Defeat Arsenal At The Emirates In European Competition, First Team In English League Football History To Win 3 Titles Back To Back On Two Seperate Ocassions