By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - Predict Sony fanboys GTAIV arguments!

starcraft said:
kingofwale said:
starcraft said:

We just got what many believe to be the most definitive GTAIV review, the one from IGN. Though noting extra pop-up in the Xbox 360 version, IGN gave both editions a full 10 out of 10.

IT is worth noting that whenever there has been a remotely noticable difference between two versions of a game in the past, IGN have given them different scores. As such, it is safe to say the two versions of GTAIV look and run virtually identically. The exception of course, is the fact the Xbox 360 version will have more content through DLC, giving you the complete GTAIV experience.

Now the interesting thing is, what will PS3 fanboys say when the Xbox 360's exclusive DLC hits later this year? Some possibilities include:

-B-b-b-but IGN?

-The typical Sony "GTAIV is big enough already (really? they say it is smaller than SA)?"

-You have to pay for it? F^$k that!

Does anyone else have any prime ideas?

*attempt to minimalize the difference.

damn good excuse. Starcraft. bravo!

*looks at IGN review*

*sees equal scores*

*feels justified in his argument*

And all those calling for a ban? Can someone explain why?

wait, you only looked at the score?? Geez, those 7 pages of writing, I bet they were just writing all that for a laugh, no? ;)

Soriku (Feb 10/08): In 5 years the PS3/360 will be dead.

KH3 bet: "If KH3 comes to Wii exclusive, I will take a 1 month of sig/avatar by otheres open a thread apologize and praise you guys' brilliance." http://vgchartz.com/forum/thread.php?start=50&id=18379
Original cast: Badonkadonkhr, sc94597 allaboutthegames885, kingofwale, Soriku, ctk495, skeezer, RDBRaptor, Mirson,

Episode 1: OOPSY!
selnor
: Too Human I even expect 3-4 mill entire life and 500,000 first day. GoW2 ( expect 7 - 9 million entire life and over 2 mill first day), Fable 2 (expect 5-6 million entire life and 1.5 mill fist day) BK3 (expect 4 - 5 mill sales entire life and 1 mill first day).. Tales/IU/TLR should get to 2 or 3 million! post id: 868878
Episode 2:
Letsdance: FFXIII (PS3+360) first week in NA = 286K
According to pre-order rate in week 13 (post id: 2902544)
Around the Network
ToastyJaguar said:

TBF, the thread thanking Microsoft for GTAIV was far more outrageous.

Stuff like that is guaranteed to get a response.

*Checks thread anticipating there to be equal outrage from Pooper, BCNR and KingofWale*

*Finds none*

*comes to shocking realization that they are ALL members of the SDF*

OT:  Another possiblility is they'll throw out the old listing big Sony franchises thing whenever someone mentions DLC around Christmas time.

Off-Topic:  This is the fastest growing thread I've ever made. 

starcraft - Playing Games = FUN, Talking about Games = SERIOUS

starcraft said:

We just got what many believe to be the most definitive GTAIV review, the one from IGN. Though noting extra pop-up in the Xbox 360 version, IGN gave both editions a full 10 out of 10.

IT is worth noting that whenever there has been a remotely noticable difference between two versions of a game in the past, IGN have given them different scores. As such, it is safe to say the two versions of GTAIV look and run virtually identically. The exception of course, is the fact the Xbox 360 version will have more content through DLC, giving you the complete GTAIV experience.

Now the interesting thing is, what will PS3 fanboys say when the Xbox 360's exclusive DLC hits later this year? Some possibilities include:

-B-b-b-but IGN?

-The typical Sony "GTAIV is big enough already (really? they say it is smaller than SA)?"

I predict an MS fanboy (shill?) will come on here and think he can stop hundreds of thousands, possibly millions, of people from deciding to buy the PS3 version -- based on MULTIPLE websites now saying the PS3 version looks better -- by his shit attempt to state the likely arguments first, like that counters them.  LOL.

starcraft said:
kingofwale said:
starcraft said:

-B-b-b-but IGN?

*looks at IGN review*

*sees equal scores*

Flamebait

It's obvious you didn't made this thread to discuss which version is better.

Flow -"The important is to pwn other ppl"

starcraft you really are hurt over this arent you. Just because they scored differently in the past doesnt mean they need to do it in the future. It also may mean the 360 version really is worse but still great. Or the Ps3 version is above a 10 but they cant rate it higher. Honestly I don't know why they didnt knock off a few points for the 360 version for the same exact reasons for other games... maybe they are more biased and couldnt spin this in favor for the 360

Around the Network
starcraft said:
ToastyJaguar said:

TBF, the thread thanking Microsoft for GTAIV was far more outrageous.

Stuff like that is guaranteed to get a response.

*Checks thread anticipating there to be equal outrage from Pooper, BCNR and KingofWale*

*Finds none*

*comes to shocking realization that they are ALL members of the SDF*

OT:  Another possiblility is they'll throw out the old listing big Sony franchises thing whenever someone mentions DLC around Christmas time.

Off-Topic:  This is the fastest growing thread I've ever made. 

Of course, because this is nothing but flame-baiting and trolling. Just accept reality, the PS3 version is superior.

starcraft said:
kingofwale said:
starcraft said:

-B-b-b-but IGN?

*looks at IGN review*

*sees equal scores*

And all those calling for a ban?  Can someone explain why? 

*Looks at GTA 4*

*Sees better PS3 graphics*

*Starcraft starts to Troll*

*Feels justified for starcraft ban*

mM

i think the best part about all of this, is that starcraft got the basis for his argument from someone else. even with all the mindless MS PR stored in his head, he couldn't come up with something original, he had to rely on shams.

Yes, I also ask for a ban on Starcraft.

This thread is made PURELY to flame and bait. if this kind of thread is allowed to go on, I can't imagine what will show up next.

Soriku (Feb 10/08): In 5 years the PS3/360 will be dead.

KH3 bet: "If KH3 comes to Wii exclusive, I will take a 1 month of sig/avatar by otheres open a thread apologize and praise you guys' brilliance." http://vgchartz.com/forum/thread.php?start=50&id=18379
Original cast: Badonkadonkhr, sc94597 allaboutthegames885, kingofwale, Soriku, ctk495, skeezer, RDBRaptor, Mirson,

Episode 1: OOPSY!
selnor
: Too Human I even expect 3-4 mill entire life and 500,000 first day. GoW2 ( expect 7 - 9 million entire life and over 2 mill first day), Fable 2 (expect 5-6 million entire life and 1.5 mill fist day) BK3 (expect 4 - 5 mill sales entire life and 1 mill first day).. Tales/IU/TLR should get to 2 or 3 million! post id: 868878
Episode 2:
Letsdance: FFXIII (PS3+360) first week in NA = 286K
According to pre-order rate in week 13 (post id: 2902544)
Flow said:
starcraft said:

*looks at IGN review*

*sees equal scores*

Flamebait

It's obvious you didn't made this thread to discuss which version is better.

Er, of course I didn't.  Where in the title or the OP did I say that I did?

This thread is about fanboy reactions 3-6 months from now.  And I now have another SDF strategy to add to the list.

Pro-Sony spamming. 

starcraft - Playing Games = FUN, Talking about Games = SERIOUS