By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Who will probably never play GTA IV?

kingofwale said:
Garcian Smith said:
Me, probably. I have no particular interest in open-world games, mostly because they're usually 10-20 hours of content padded with 30-40 hours of backtracking, searching, and killing random enemies.

Am I wrong that your avatar, NMH also consist of open-world where you do mindless jobs for money??? I'm just a little confused about what you are saying here.

NMH is basically linear in terms of its mission structure, and the "open-world" town is small enough that the backtracking and such is almost inconsequential. See also: The Darkness, another game which I greatly enjoyed.

By "open-world games" I mean games like GTA and Crackdown, where the main draw is the open world.

"'Casual games' are something the 'Game Industry' invented to explain away the Wii success instead of actually listening or looking at what Nintendo did. There is no 'casual strategy' from Nintendo. 'Accessible strategy', yes, but ‘casual gamers’ is just the 'Game Industry''s polite way of saying what they feel: 'retarded gamers'."

-Sean Malstrom

Around the Network

I feel bad for you poor souls.

I won't be playing it anytime soon since I don't own a PS3. There are too many Wii games coming up to get one now.

Chances are that most people will say no, because the wii is there only console.

mM

Dont like these games. I always get bored very quickly.

Around the Network

What about you, Leo?

The rEVOLution is not being televised

Will probably get on PC, not a system seller for me.

I can believe you won't play it, it's not humanly possible.

I'm suffering from waiting for the game launch, and the pain will get worse when it's released and i don't have it since i'll have some trouble to find it here for sure.

But when i play it oh when i finally play it angels will sing flowers will appear and the sun will never go down and then i'll know what was the meaning of my life all this time.

Even jack thompson will play it.

Flow -"The important is to pwn other ppl"

Viper1 said:
What about you, Leo?

No ofcourse not, the game got a 10 from IGN, I will not buy the game even though I have  PS3, its not something I should do because its GTA, my favorite PSP games are GTA, getting it on the PS3 is stupid.

mM

Just curious because technically you aren't supposed to buy it until you're 17.

Jack Thompson is watching you now.

The rEVOLution is not being televised