By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - Square Enix Presents: Infinite Undiscovery (Site Now Open!)

isnt this for the PS3 as well? nvm. looked on the spec page.

PC gaming is better than console gaming. Always.     We are Anonymous, We are Legion    Kick-ass interview   Great Flash Series Here    Anime Ratings     Make and Play Please
Amazing discussion about being wrong
Official VGChartz Folding@Home Team #109453

Around the Network

Nope, 360 exclusive.

Don't worry SSJ, thought that as well til I checked. I always get the names of the 360 exclusive and the multiplat mixed up in my head.

Oh well, we get WKS FFvXIII and FFXIII

PC gaming is better than console gaming. Always.     We are Anonymous, We are Legion    Kick-ass interview   Great Flash Series Here    Anime Ratings     Make and Play Please

Looks good, battle system is very FFXII style

Around the Network

It looks like Tri-Ace has taken the FFXII system and made it unilaterally better, by incorporating actual gameplay into the battles (rather than auto-battling). So I'd tend to think it's more similar to KOTOR with more user-input.

I couldn't pick the pictures, those were the available ones on NeoGAF :-p

Back from the dead, I'm afraid.

mrstickball said:
It looks like Tri-Ace has taken the FFXII system and made it unilaterally better, by incorporating actual gameplay into the battles (rather than auto-battling). So I'd tend to think it's more similar to KOTOR with more user-input.

I couldn't pick the pictures, those were the available ones on NeoGAF :-p

that'd be awesome finaly a JRPG where you can  RP a minimum lol... without saying that with baldur's gate NWN and kotor have one of the best turn based fighting system

It's not that I hate JRPG's, but I hate the cliche japanese storyline

I hope the storyline isn't a cliche like most JRPG's.

I did like the graphics, escpecially the second screenshot... wow.

And that's the only thing I need is *this*. I don't need this or this. Just this PS4... And this gaming PC. - The PS4 and the Gaming PC and that's all I need... And this Xbox 360. - The PS4, the Gaming PC, and the Xbox 360, and that's all I need... And these PS3's. - The PS4, and these PS3's, and the Gaming PC, and the Xbox 360... And this Nintendo DS. - The PS4, this Xbox 360, and the Gaming PC, and the PS3's, and that's all *I* need. And that's *all* I need too. I don't need one other thing, not one... I need this. - The Gaming PC and PS4, and Xbox 360, and thePS3's . Well what are you looking at? What do you think I'm some kind of a jerk or something! - And this. That's all I need.

Obligatory dick measuring Gaming Laptop Specs: Sager NP8270-GTX: 17.3" FULL HD (1920X1080) LED Matte LC, nVIDIA GeForce GTX 780M, Intel Core i7-4700MQ, 16GB (2x8GB) DDR3, 750GB SATA II 3GB/s 7,200 RPM Hard Drive

i can see the dubs in this game killing it i hope not.

it not who i am but what i do that defines me. you'll never walk alone you'll never walk alone walk on walk on.

This gen in RPG's on 360 is better than last gen on my PS2. Up to this point in PS2's life, it was poor. This looks like not the first, second or third great 360 JRPG. But the FOURTH. WOW. I love RPG's.