By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - Square Enix Presents: Infinite Undiscovery (Site Now Open!)

http://www.square-enix.co.jp/undiscovery/

Great. Just Great.

Fantastic music.

Over 50 screenshots.

Day 1.

Now pictures:

Back from the dead, I'm afraid.

Around the Network

great... now if it was only in english.....

And that's the only thing I need is *this*. I don't need this or this. Just this PS4... And this gaming PC. - The PS4 and the Gaming PC and that's all I need... And this Xbox 360. - The PS4, the Gaming PC, and the Xbox 360, and that's all I need... And these PS3's. - The PS4, and these PS3's, and the Gaming PC, and the Xbox 360... And this Nintendo DS. - The PS4, this Xbox 360, and the Gaming PC, and the PS3's, and that's all *I* need. And that's *all* I need too. I don't need one other thing, not one... I need this. - The Gaming PC and PS4, and Xbox 360, and thePS3's . Well what are you looking at? What do you think I'm some kind of a jerk or something! - And this. That's all I need.

Obligatory dick measuring Gaming Laptop Specs: Sager NP8270-GTX: 17.3" FULL HD (1920X1080) LED Matte LC, nVIDIA GeForce GTX 780M, Intel Core i7-4700MQ, 16GB (2x8GB) DDR3, 750GB SATA II 3GB/s 7,200 RPM Hard Drive

I'll take an existant Japanese-language website with tons of pictures and great music over no site at all. We've seen nothing from IU for months, and now we get the media blowout.

Edit: I'm getting a FFXII Battle system-esque vibe. It's Tri-Ace, so you know that it's going to be good :)

Back from the dead, I'm afraid.

I love you tri-Ace.

Please don't be like FFXII.

Tag - "No trolling on my watch!"

My interest in this game is slowly rising, but I'm still unsure.

starcraft - Playing Games = FUN, Talking about Games = SERIOUS

Around the Network

The characters look interesting.

Looks very good graphics wise - but I noticed that the characters always look the same no matter how advanced they are, so I guess new armos/weapons etc. aren't visible, which is a little bit of a shame, but that's only a minor point of criticism

Well, I think this will be a great game for the 360, so be sure to support Tri-Ace and buy it :).

Great... Another great RPG for 360...

Looks like it will ship this year as well...

We can only hope!

hopefully we sill see a big show and a final release date for this game at TGS

Soo nice!! Music theme sound so fresh.