By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - VGChartz Xbox 360 Gamerscore League

HEy I got the Platinum on the Street Fighter 2 HD remix.. where is my cookie?

SSBB FC: 5155 2671 4071 elgefe02: "VGChartz's Resident Raving Rabbit"   MKWii:5155-3729-0989

Around the Network

This group really grown ... I remember when there were less than 50 members in the League.

Again, great job !

Sublime, I noticed you unlocked "Unbreakable" in L4D last night. On which campaign and with AI or humans? I've gotten to the hospital on No Mercy but I run out of pills and the AI always heals me.

It was on No Mercy with AI. I was just extra careful. Clean out all the zombies as you progress, use your AI as a buffer to take damage, run like hell from the tank and let them kill him. Keep pipe bombs if you get puked on. At the end I had exactly 96 health. Also, I stood in the door of the small closet in the room where you call the heli, when I heard a tank I ran up to the top of the building and hid behind air condition things. The only way to avoid getting healed is not to get that low to begin with.

Still can't get do not disturb the witch. EVERY freaking time one my AI alerts her. I almost had it last night but in the sewers she popped up and we could have avoided her but instead Francis shot a zombie standing next to her with the shotgun and alerted her. I was cussing mad!

sublime78 said:
It was on No Mercy with AI. I was just extra careful. Clean out all the zombies as you progress, use your AI as a buffer to take damage, run like hell from the tank and let them kill him. Keep pipe bombs if you get puked on. At the end I had exactly 96 health. Also, I stood in the door of the small closet in the room where you call the heli, when I heard a tank I ran up to the top of the building and hid behind air condition things. The only way to avoid getting healed is not to get that low to begin with.

Still can't get do not disturb the witch. EVERY freaking time one my AI alerts her. I almost had it last night but in the sewers she popped up and we could have avoided her but instead Francis shot a zombie standing next to her with the shotgun and alerted her. I was cussing mad!

Wow, that's some bad luck. I didn't have that much trouble with it. In my experience, I was the one always disturbing the witch (in my vain attempts to get the cr0wned achievement). So, when I started to actively pursue Do Not Disturb, it only took me two or three tries. Although on my first try, I made it to The Sewers on No Mercy with no problem, but the witch decided to spawn RIGHT IN FRONT OF THE LIFT in the parking lot.

Around the Network

My problem with the AI is they always stay behind me, are too slow and I eventually get raped by a tank. I wish it allowed you to give them commands. Although, them staying behind is how I lucked out with "man vs tank" on Blue Harvest. We were on top of one of the train cars and the tank spawned but somehow got pinned against the train and a wall so he couldn't climb up. I shotgunned him to death. Luckily the AI were behind me on top of the train and didn't have a good enough angle to fire on him. You'll get "Do Not Disturb" soon. Play it enough times and the director will get generous.

@badgenome, I almost had it in versus last night also, but a teammate did the same thing, shot a zombie close to her with the shotgun and hit her. Shame because every other witch we avoided nicely. I'll keep trying, this race is too close not to.

@eNamrah, I don't know. I kind of lead the team but when things got rough fell back. If they are fighting they won't worry too much with following you. I really didn't expect to get through all 5 chapters with that much health I guess I got lucky. But seriously, when you hear a tank get the hell outta dodge, if you have a moltov catch it on fire and it will die eventually anyway.

I got Man vs. Tank but I orchistrated it with the AI, took some trying but it was doable.

No more hints from me though :) this race is too close and you are coming up quick! After Thursday I'll talk strategy all day long, no problem.

I sent you a friend invite by the way, maybe we can play sometime. Me and Grahmashu have been trying for Expert (he already did it once) but everytime we play we end up with skeezy public members who suck. We need a real team for this. I tried to get Gebx to join so it would be the top three league members playing but he was already busy I guess..

If you see me on I'll try for expert as well.

If the AI tries to heal you for the Unbreakable achievement just pull out a medpack/pills and they will put their pack away. Also you can use pills and still get the achievement. If you get low on health you can get downed and revived and still get it too.

Completed X360:
High Def Movie Collection

Quick question to all you Left 4 Deaders - how tolerant is it for new players? Im asking because Im making some decisions on my Q1 gaming and all this Left 4 Dead talk and popularity is talking me into it. But I just get the feeling with all these different modes and technical strategies youve all been talking about, that a new player in March like me wont get very far at all - and has more chance to be booted and screamed at for not knowing how to play.

I think you'll honestly be fine.  Most of this strategy talk is about getting some of the more obscure achievements which are pretty varied compared to other games where you just get them by playing through the game.  Several of the achievements are pretty hard to get in a normal setting and require some creative means to obtain. 

As for the game itself it's a very arcade style game that promotes teamwork & communication.  That will get you farther than any amount of raw skill or experience.  From playing with you on other games (Gears2/Too Human/etc) I don't see you having a problem with anything in L4D at all.

Completed X360:
High Def Movie Collection