By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - Preditcion: The end of the Wii

is the ds still ok? gta isnt gonna kill the ds is it??? :O :O :O please tell me!!!! SOME BODY!!!!!!!!!!

If at first you don't succeed, you fail

Around the Network

I got GTA4 on Tuesday and anytime I've picked up a Wiimote since my game box has hunted me down and slapped me in the face! :(

Seriously, I'm GTA4's bitch, as I type it's laughing away in a very sinister manner whilst urinating on my Wii...

HELP ME!

Sol said:
So on Tuesday I should expect my Wii to just blow up or something...

Wow, this is what we call a comedic genious.

I lol'ed.

Hey Leo I'm playing people on Smash and Mario Kart Wii... I guess tuesday didn't kill the Wii looks like just as many people on now as ever... as usual your prediction is a...

And for anyone that missed this comic a couple months back, it should give a few lulz.

MaxwellGT2000 - "Does the amount of times you beat it count towards how hardcore you are?"

Wii Friend Code - 5882 9717 7391 0918 (PM me if you add me), PSN - MaxwellGT2000, XBL - BlkKniteCecil, MaxwellGT2000

MaxwellGT2000 said:

And for anyone that missed this comic a couple months back, it should give a few lulz.

Lawl. Just lawl.

Around the Network

Anytime soon. The end is near.

Satan said:

"You are for ever angry, all you care about is intelligence, but I repeat again that I would give away all this superstellar life, all the ranks and honours, simply to be transformed into the soul of a merchant's wife weighing eighteen stone and set candles at God's shrine."

Gangsta face.

Ok that was awesome.

HAHAHAHAHA!

I'd do more but im at work and should get back to it lol