By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - State of Play Sept 24

I'm hoping for
Bloodborne Remastered on PC and PS5
Ghost of Tsushima 2 (would probably release 2025-2026 unless it's announced way too early and takes until 2027 or later)
PlayStation All-Stars Battle Royale 2: Dream on, I know
I'd say Persona 6, but Persona doesn't seem as associated with PlayStation as it used to be, and I doubt Atlus would want to use State of Play to reveal such a massive title for them.

Lifetime Sales Predictions 

Switch: 161 million (was 73 million, then 96 million, then 113 million, then 125 million, then 144 million, then 151 million, then 156 million)

PS5: 115 million (was 105 million) Xbox Series S/X: 48 million (was 60 million, then 67 million, then 57 million)

PS4: 120 mil (was 100 then 130 million, then 122 million) Xbox One: 51 mil (was 50 then 55 mil)

3DS: 75.5 mil (was 73, then 77 million)

"Let go your earthly tether, enter the void, empty and become wind." - Guru Laghima

Around the Network
Wman1996 said:

I'm getting the the point where I don't want them to ever make something like this and release it on PC, just because of how much PC gamers moan about it.

Anyway, on subject, need to hear from some of their traditional studios but don't think we will. Bend, Naughty Dog etc are working on something right? Bluepoint are working on their own original game Firesprite are working on something too. Housemarque are rumoured to be doing Returnal 2 but would prefer they go back to smaller games.

3rd party, not sure however. Agreed with Persona 6, P-Studio is just throwing money away at this moment not doing it.

Hmm, pie.

Well Atlus is not going to announced a new Persona before Metaphor comes out

Bite my shiny metal cockpit!

Bet you $5 there wont be any Silksong new.

Sword of the Sea
Convallaria
Armored Core 6 - forge and fire expansion
Ace combat 8
Resident Evil 9
Horizon zero dawn : a new age
Project Awakening
FairGames

An insider who says he has access to YouTube data released these games, they are circulating on Twitter and reedit, as there are some lesser known names such as convallaria and sword of the sea, they have a good chance of being real. He said it's not all games

Around the Network
Wman1996 said:

I'm hoping for
Ghost of Tsushima 2 (would probably release 2025-2026 unless it's announced way too early and takes until 2027 or later)
PlayStation All-Stars Battle Royale 2: Dream on, I know
I'd say Persona 6, but Persona doesn't seem as associated with PlayStation as it used to be, and I doubt Atlus would want to use State of Play to reveal such a massive title for them.

Nah, keeping dreaming my man! A new PSBR would rule.

I'm personally quite hyped for this SoP. Hoping for a GoT2 announcement too.

I wouldn't mind something out of left field, an exclusive from JPgames.

jvmkdg said:

Sword of the Sea
Convallaria
Armored Core 6 - forge and fire expansion
Ace combat 8
Resident Evil 9
Horizon zero dawn : a new age
Project Awakening
FairGames

An insider who says he has access to YouTube data released these games, they are circulating on Twitter and reedit, as there are some lesser known names such as convallaria and sword of the sea, they have a good chance of being real. He said it's not all games

Armored Core 6 expansion, Ace Combat 8, and Resident Evil 9 would be pretty hype!

What's Project Awakening?

New Pro Earbuds. $300

PS portal Pro for € 400
Horizon Zero Dawn remastered
Days Gone remastered
Infamous Second Son remastered
Ratchet and Clank 2016 remastered
Fairgames teaser

Please excuse my (probally) poor grammar

Qwark said:

PS portal Pro for € 400
Horizon Zero Dawn remastered
Days Gone remastered
Infamous Second Son remastered
Ratchet and Clank 2016 remastered
Fairgames teaser

Depressing but not unlikely.

Lifetime Sales Predictions 

Switch: 161 million (was 73 million, then 96 million, then 113 million, then 125 million, then 144 million, then 151 million, then 156 million)

PS5: 115 million (was 105 million) Xbox Series S/X: 48 million (was 60 million, then 67 million, then 57 million)

PS4: 120 mil (was 100 then 130 million, then 122 million) Xbox One: 51 mil (was 50 then 55 mil)

3DS: 75.5 mil (was 73, then 77 million)

"Let go your earthly tether, enter the void, empty and become wind." - Guru Laghima