By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Astrobot receives "universal acclaim" on Metacritic, 94

Tagged games:

Well that's brilliant news, these have always been the types of games that made Playstation special. Hopefully it'll do well enough that we'll get more unique titles out of Sony in the coming years.

Xbox One, PS4 and Switch (+ Many Retro Consoles)

'When the people are being beaten with a stick, they are not much happier if it is called the people's stick'- Mikhail Bakunin

Prediction: Switch will sell better than Wii U Lifetime Sales by Jan 1st 2018

Around the Network

A true Jewel, 94% on Meta after 98 Reviews. Can't wait to play this on PS5 PRO, my Next Console ;)

”Every great dream begins with a dreamer. Always remember, you have within you the strength, the patience, and the passion to reach for the stars to change the world.”

Harriet Tubman.

Okay, any other publication and I don't even think twice about it, but this line coming from the New York Times review totally cracked me up--"features a white, heroic robot with pixelated eyes of blue."

Loved the first (non-VR) game.

I'll get my copy of this on PS5 sometime in the future.

Plumber boy's worst nightmare has arrived with a bang. 😉

Around the Network

It's about time!!!

My youtube gaming page.

http://www.youtube.com/user/klaudkil

Wow, that is way higher than I thought. Congrats to the team, looks like they created something special here and I can't wait to give it a go.

I was genuinely shocked when i found out it got 94!!

So happy for the incredible score and i already pre-ordered the digital deluxe edition from the PS store and got the special edition dual sense coming in the next few days!

Btw, the game already received an update patch yesterday which should further help make it a smoother experience for early players.

I’m ready to feel like a kid again!!! Congratulations Team Asobi!