By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Astrobot receives "universal acclaim" on Metacritic, 94

Tagged games:

It's currently sitting at a 9.5 user score on metacritic. That's really high for user score. I've also seen multiple people praising the game on youtube.

I expected good reviews for this game but not to this extent. I gotta play through it myself as soon as i get a chance.

Around the Network

125 reviews and still closer to 95 than 93.
Shouldn't get that many more reviews added, probably should top at 135 reviews at the very most.

The game keeps climbing on both Metacritic and Opencritic.

A 10/10 from Edge could get it much closer to 95 on Metacritic. But strangely enough, no 6/10s in sight! Where the haters at?

Kyuu said:

The game keeps climbing on both Metacritic and Opencritic.

A 10/10 from Edge could get it much closer to 95 on Metacritic. But strangely enough, no 6/10s in sight! Where the haters at?

I sincerely doubt Edge is giving it a 9 or 10 score, most likely a 8.

Around the Network
the-pi-guy said:

Hmm, 21% higher while the install base has nearly doubled since then.

It's a solid start, hope it has solid legs too!

Just finished the second Galaxy

The game has so much clever ideas every map, you could easily break it down in multiple games if they want

If the amount of inventive ideas keep in the next galaxies I'd say this is a serious contender for the best platformer I've ever played

IcaroRibeiro said:

Just finished the second Galaxy

The game has so much clever ideas every map, you could easily break it down in multiple games if they want

If the amount of inventive ideas keep in the next galaxies I'd say this is a serious contender for the best platformer I've ever played

The game never stops being fun and interesting, you are in for a treat, enjoy!

A great game with acclaimed scores that no one played. Calling it now. Not even going to outsell Metroid Dread. Facts.

Zyphe said:

A great game with acclaimed scores that no one played. Calling it now. Not even going to outsell Metroid Dread. Facts.

Zyphe the legendary shitposter is here!

AstroBot probably will outsell Dread, but both should eventually be ported to other platforms. Facts.