By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Ninja Theory going multiplatform

You would have thought with a PS3 engine in place it would be easier to just do that, and Sony would be more than willing to make a sequel to a million selling game

Around the Network

@BBSIN-True thanks for the knowledge.

Munkeh111 said:
You would have thought with a PS3 engine in place it would be easier to just do that, and Sony would be more than willing to make a sequel to a million selling game

HS2 is being made as we speak,,,However sony didn't want Ninja theory to be the developer,,,who knows why,,,maybe they spent more money than other studios and sony felt like they are not efficient enough to do another bussiness with them,,,,

I think HS2 is being developed by the same team as the god of war :COo developer(not same as GOW1,2).

cause they are working on a secret PS3 title.

SpartanFX said:
Munkeh111 said:

HS2 is being made as we speak,,,However sony didn't want Ninja theory to be the developer,,,who knows why,,,maybe they spent more money than other studios and sony felt like they are not efficient enough to do another bussiness with them,,,,

I think HS2 is being developed by the same team as the god of war :COo developer(not same as GOW1,2).

cause they are working on a secret PS3 title.

Yeah, I also have the feeling Ready at Dawn is working on HS2. In the recent PSM magazine, there's rumor of Ready at Dawn working on a PS3 game, and the magazine also put some HS2 info. Ready at Dawn has made some good PSP games, so the PS3 game (whether it is HS2 or not) will be great as well.

DMeisterJ said:
I wonder why?

Heavenly Sword is a million seller.

That's weird.
Yes but it was a very terrible game. I don't know if 360 owners are privilaged or not with this. 

GOTY Contestants this year: Dead Space 2, Dark Souls, Tales of Graces f. Everything else can suck it.

Around the Network

Well this just goes to show that neither Microsoft or Sony have managed to create an environment strong enough to induce voluntary exclusives. But so far Microsoft have been far better with their moneyhats. Am I the only one that gets the feeling Sony may have blown the majority of their moneyhatting budget on MGS, FF and Haze?

starcraft - Playing Games = FUN, Talking about Games = SERIOUS

DMeisterJ said:
I wonder why?

That's weird.

Because why not? Seriously. Same hardware, why not port it? Sony payin' em the big bucks? Might as well make more money.

I don't need your console war.
It feeds the rich while it buries the poor.
You're power hungry, spinnin' stories, and bein' graphics whores.
I don't need your console war.

NO NO, NO NO NO.

Shadowblind said:
DMeisterJ said:
I wonder why?

That's weird.
Yes but it was a very terrible game. I don't know if 360 owners are privilaged or not with this. 

assuming from your signature and your previous post history I am going to have to say you dont own a Ps3 and have never played  this game. So... troll much? with only 25 posts i can see you not lasting long

OT - a bunch of people have pretty much sumed it up already

they aren't an inhouse studio or daughter of Sony, so I think it's perfectly normal, that NT makes games for other plattforms aswell

the Heavenly Sword franchise was sold to Sony though, so they can't make a game of that series on a different plattform (this ones for Zen)

eventually a Heavenly Sword sequel will come