By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Politics Discussion - 2024 US Presidential Election

Harris Puts Trump On Defensive In Combative Debate | Reuters

Who Won The Debate? A Sharp-Edged Harris Unbalances Trump. - The New York Times

Harris Won The Debate — And It Wasn't Close - Politico

Lost NY Times.

What we're hearing: Democrats in Congress cited multiple comments by Trump that they believe hurt the ex-president and his party:

• He seized on unproven claims that Haitian immigrants in Springfield, Ohio, are eating pets: "So angry. Incoherent. People eating pets?" exclaimed Rep. Greg Landsman (D-Ohio).
  • He said the controversial Project 2025 plan has "some good" ideas despite his repeated efforts to distance himself from the conservative blueprint for his potential second term.
  • He continued to deny his 2020 loss, which Rep. Hillary Scholten (D-Mich.) called "an affront to Michigan voters and a central reason so many voters I represent are fleeing from Trump and his party."
  • He said the Supreme Court had "great courage" to overturn abortion rights under Roe v. Wade, calling it a "great service."
  • He said he has "concepts of a plan" when it comes to health care.

Democrats See Attack Ad Gold Mine In "Unhinged" Trump Debate Comments

Around the Network

Looks like Tulsi Gabbard and Laura Loomer failed in their mission to prep Trump for the debate.

SanAndreasX said:

Looks like Tulsi Gabbard and Laura Loomer failed in their mission to prep Trump for the debate.

It was mission impossible. Trump lacks executive function, the part of your brain that says "I really feel like doing this but it's a bad idea because..." I honestly don't think he is capable of not reacting when someone insults his crowd size or something like that.

JWeinCom said:
SanAndreasX said:

It was mission impossible. Trump lacks executive function, the part of your brain that says "I really feel like doing this but it's a bad idea because..." I honestly don't think he is capable of not reacting when someone insults his crowd size or something like that.

On the other hand, Gabbard and Loomer knew he has the self-control of a toddler, and they still took the job. 

The right wing social media world is coping and seething today, by which I mean they're completely delulu.

SanAndreasX said:

Tulshi is such a opportunist its so sad. 

Around the Network
jason1637 said:
SanAndreasX said:

Tulshi is such a opportunist its so sad. 

She always has been. She gets it from her father, Mike Gabbard. 

Harris: talks about immigration

Me: I wonder if he will finally take advantage of this in the rebuttal.

Trump: so crowd sizes and cats

I thought Trump would have tried to look more presidential, but either his ego led him to not prepare at all or he just took the bait over and over like an idiot.

I wonder how long the Trump rallies will hold out for before they figure it out?

I describe myself as a little dose of toxic masculinity.

The Vibes! :FeelsGood: