By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Politics Discussion - 2024 US Presidential Election

Minnesota GOP Senate Candidate: ‘The Bad Guys Won in WWII’

Lul. Another Nazi-sympathiser in the GOP ranks. Good thing Amy Klobuchar should crush him.

Last edited by Ryuu96 - 12 hours ago

Around the Network
  • "I'm a Nazi" - Mark Robinson.
  • "The bad guys won in WWII" - Royce White.

MAGA is either incompetent as fuck at vetting these dudes everything, considering Royce White said this on a publicly viewable Twitter account and Mark Robinson couldn't even be bothered to hide his identity on other forums (seriously, some alts on VGChartz do a better job at hiding who they are than a political candidate in America) orrrrrrr they don't care cause this is the MAGA party.

Wonder who the next Nazi to pop up will be.

Last edited by Ryuu96 - 12 hours ago

Poll: Arizona Congressman Gallego holds double digit lead over Lake in US Senate race.

Kari Lake is toast, barring some unforeseen disaster for Mr. Gallego. Hopefully she’ll go away after this. 

I just wish we could get the same energy up-ballot. 

Ryuu96 said:
  • "I'm a Nazi" - Mark Robinson.
  • "The bad guys won in WWII" - Royce White.

MAGA is either incompetent as fuck at vetting these dudes everything, considering Royce White said this on a publicly viewable Twitter account and Mark Robinson couldn't even be bothered to hide his identity on other forums (seriously, some alts on VGChartz do a better job at hiding who they are than a political candidate in America) orrrrrrr they don't care cause this is the MAGA party.

Wonder who the next Nazi to pop up will be.

They don't care because they operate on Trump's mantra for life: You just have to tell people something with confidence and they will believe it.

Trump has made his wealth on the basis of manipulation and deception of all the people who are vulnerable to it, and there are a lot of these people. If you look at Mark Robinson's video after CNN had uncovered his posting history, he lies with such confidence in the face of irrefutable evidence that it makes perfect sense why Trump liked him so much.

It does not matter how much baggage a MAGA loyalist brings with them as long as they are reliable loyalists. That's the vetting process, because anything negative can be brushed away with lies and people will believe them.

The fall of Mike Pence can be summed up with the few words that Trump told him when Pence refused to go along with plan A for January 6th: "You are too honest."

Legend11 correctly predicted that GTA IV will outsell Super Smash Bros. Brawl. I was wrong.

Ryuu96 said:

Minnesota GOP Senate Candidate: ‘The Bad Guys Won in WWII’

Lul. Another Nazi-sympathiser in the GOP ranks. Good thing Amy Klobuchar should crush him.

To be fair, it's really hard to find people who support naziism but subtly enough to maintain plausible deniability. It's like goldilocks with the porridge.

The odd thing is that these maggots are so far behind in the polling for Senate, yet trump is competitive in these states. I checked in 2020 data and the presidential vote tracked very closely with the senate totals. So idk what to make of that.  Either these guys are being underestimated or Trump is overestimated.  Hopefully the latter. 

Around the Network

Yeah I don't get how some Senate polls are so different to Harris polling numbers. Don't really understand why people would vote a Democrat Senator but not a Democrat President especially when the alternative is Trump. Is it some "We've got to keep them in line" shit? Or maybe the polls are just wrong? It's one thing that has made me a little unsure.

Last edited by Ryuu96 - 11 hours ago

JWeinCom said:

To be fair, it's really hard to find people who support naziism but subtly enough to maintain plausible deniability. It's like goldilocks with the porridge.

The odd thing is that these maggots are so far behind in the polling for Senate, yet trump is competitive in these states. I checked in 2020 data and the presidential vote tracked very closely with the senate totals. So idk what to make of that.  Either these guys are being underestimated or Trump is overestimated.  Hopefully the latter. 

I'd say both are estimated correctly.

MAGA doesn't work like a common political party, it's a cult that got more extreme by the year. Trump has an aura that allows him to get a pass from his followers for pretty much anything, but his handpicked mates don't have the same sway. Skin color may play into this, but I haven't looked into this. Yes, I am suggesting that a portion of MAGA voters are racists.

Legend11 correctly predicted that GTA IV will outsell Super Smash Bros. Brawl. I was wrong.

SanAndreasX said:

Poll: Arizona Congressman Gallego holds double digit lead over Lake in US Senate race.

Kari Lake is toast, barring some unforeseen disaster for Mr. Gallego. Hopefully she’ll go away after this. 

I just wish we could get the same energy up-ballot. 

Good to hear. There are so many utter disgraces winning Republican primaries these days that the thought of them getting elected (in swing states, no less) is as depressing as it is horrifying. It's bad enough that jokes like Greene and Boebert can make it into the House; watching a completely unqualified sociopath like Lake jump from nowhere to freaking Senator would just about kill my last shred of hope for this country like Herschel Walker almost did.

Ryuu96 said:

Yeah I don't get how some Senate polls are so different to Harris polling numbers. Don't really understand why people would vote a Democrat Senator but not a Democrat President especially when the alternative is Trump. Is it some "We've got to keep them in line" shit? Or maybe the polls are just wrong? It's one thing that has made me a little unsure.

Siena said they are counting people who yell 'Trump, fuck you' on the telephone as sure Trump votes this time, which they didn't before. Supposedly that alone accounted for over half of the polling error in 2020.

If other pollsters are following their lead, that might be why.

haxxiy said:
Ryuu96 said:

Siena said they are counting people who yell 'Trump, fuck you' on the telephone as sure Trump votes this time, which they didn't before. Supposedly that alone accounted for over half of the polling error in 2020.

If other pollsters are following their lead, that might be why.

Wow, really?

It’s amazing how comfortable “born again” Christians have gotten with hurling the word “fuck” around.