By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Resident Evil, Assassin's Creed, and other AAA titles bomb on iPhone/iPad

APerfectCircle said:

Idk why they should fear pc nobody wants to pay that much to play video games or pc took over everything I'd quit gaming 

hundreds of millions do that already, and they aren't paying for top tier rigs either, so I'm not sure why you're still using outdated info on something that came about during the 2000's. 

PC also supports gamepads as well, supports TV and regular monitors, and there's plenty of handhelds to go around. It's weird to me how PC is your "gaming is done for" moment, when so far it has been mobile that has been infesting the games industry with some of the worst practices. 

Step right up come on in, feel the buzz in your veins, I'm like an chemical electrical right into your brain and I'm the one who killed the Radio, soon you'll all see

So pay up motherfuckers you belong to "V"

Around the Network
Chazore said:
APerfectCircle said:

Idk why they should fear pc nobody wants to pay that much to play video games or pc took over everything I'd quit gaming 

hundreds of millions do that already, and they aren't paying for top tier rigs either, so I'm not sure why you're still using outdated info on something that came about during the 2000's. 

PC also supports gamepads as well, supports TV and regular monitors, and there's plenty of handhelds to go around. It's weird to me how PC is your "gaming is done for" moment, when so far it has been mobile that has been infesting the games industry with some of the worst practices. 

Agreed who cares what platform you game on. consoles and pc are basically the samething at this point with positives and negatives on both sides. Consoles hold there value much better plus physical games, cheaper entry  points especially early in the gen.

WOAH ITS ALMOST LIKE THEY WERE SPECIFICALLY DESIGNED FOR CONSOLES AND NOT FOR PHONES

-Why the fuck do i have to pay for a free trial

zeldaring said:

Agreed who cares what platform you game on. consoles and pc are basically the samething at this point with positives and negatives on both sides. Consoles hold there value much better plus physical games, cheaper entry  points especially early in the gen.

Yeah, we've honestly reached that point where the platform warring stuff really doesn't make any sense, certainly not in this era, where everyone games everywhere, and every platform pretty much gets everything anyway.

PC definitely isn't what it used to be in the 2000's, where you'd have a bad desk, shitty chair, hunched over looking at a CRT monitor. These days people have all sorts of rigs, big & small, cheap or expensive, but it's all down to personal preference. Consoles still have a place and PC isn't the kind of platform that has a mind of it's own and isn't seeking to take away anything from anyone, since it's just an open platform with no sole owner pulling the strings. 

Step right up come on in, feel the buzz in your veins, I'm like an chemical electrical right into your brain and I'm the one who killed the Radio, soon you'll all see

So pay up motherfuckers you belong to "V"

PCs aren't going to replace consoles; the two have coexisted for over 40 years now.
Some people just prefer the convenience of a console. Heck, I have a gaming laptop but I pretty much only use it for stuff like Age of Empires and PC exclusives while I do like 90% of my gaming on consoles.

Around the Network
curl-6 said:

PCs aren't going to replace consoles; the two have coexisted for over 40 years now.
Some people just prefer the convenience of a console. Heck, I have a gaming laptop but I pretty much only use it for stuff like Age of Empires and PC exclusives while I do like 90% of my gaming on consoles.

funny enough, i play my games on 360 more than i do playing my games on my pc lolololololololol

-Why the fuck do i have to pay for a free trial

curl-6 said:

Pc is already killing Xbox and taking market share from ps4 and probably switch 2. Pc is gonna surpasses game revenue spending on all consoles combined soon.

zeldaring said:
curl-6 said:

Pc is already killing Xbox and taking market share from ps4 and probably switch 2. Pc is gonna surpasses game revenue spending on all consoles combined soon.

PC isn't killing Xbox, Microsoft is killing Xbox. They've grossly mismanaged the brand for over a decade now and this is the result. Playstation and Nintendo are still doing just fine.

curl-6 said:
zeldaring said:

PC isn't killing Xbox, Microsoft is killing Xbox. They've grossly mismanaged the brand for over a decade now and this is the result. Playstation and Nintendo are still doing just fine.

I Mean even with the decline of Xbox, ps5 is barely ahead of ps4. All you have to do is look at pc gaming sales to see where gamers are moving.

zeldaring said:
curl-6 said:

I Mean even with the decline of Xbox, ps5 is barely ahead of ps4. All you have to do is look at pc gaming sales to see where gamers are moving.

PS5 selling on par with PS4 is a good thing; PS4 is one of the highest selling consoles ever. If PC was really stealing Playstation's audience en masse, PS5 would be tracking way less than PS4.

Consoles will be fine, there's room for both PC and consoles on the market and there has been since the 1980s.