By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - What did you do during the outage?

S.Peelman said:

The site was down?

Ah ha!  You just outed yourself as a normal VGChartz user.

Around the Network
coolbeans said:
S.Peelman said:

The site was down?

Me and my blabbermouth.

BasilZero said:
JackHandy said:

Congrats! The next several years are going to be the best ones of your life, so try to enjoy them before the child grows up and it's gone. Trust me. I know.

RIP your sleep, though lol.

axumblade said:

Ahhh! Just in case I don’t speak to you between now and then, just want to say Congrats! :) 

Thanks! Its our first baby so excited and nervous - and ya everyone tells us about the lack of sleep we'll be getting ourselves into lol

You will be so enraptured with love and awe for that baby, you won't even care. I have always been a night owl, but the few years I spent having to wake up at the butt crack of dawn to take care of my daughter was literally the happiest time of my life... extreme sleep deprivation and all.

S.Peelman said:
coolbeans said:

Me and my blabbermouth.

I hereby order 2 weeks of online forum re-education.  Enough time to make you a right & proper basement-dweller this site expects.  Now, pack your things!  Chop chop!

Last edited by coolbeans - on 03 June 2024

coolbeans said:
S.Peelman said:

Me and my blabbermouth.

I hereby order 2 weeks of online forum re-education.  Enough time to make you a right & proper basement-dweller this site expects.  Now, packing your things!  Chop chop!

Two weeks... thanks for letting me off easy!

Around the Network

Was wondering if the site was going to come up and was very scared my gaming chartz were lost forever.

BiON!@ 

BasilZero said:
VAMatt said:

The sleep thing ain't that big of a deal. You'll get used to it pretty quick. I think everyone makes a bigger deal out of it than it needs to be. 

Congrats though.  It'll be a lot of fun.  

Boy or girl?

Thanks! And its a girl :)!

Congrats Basil. <3