By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Sony State of Play on 30th May 2024 at 3pm PT

Leynos said:

Sony should have taken that Concord money and spent it on Omega Boost Remake and Legend of Dragoon Remake. Before you ask no I don't like LaD but it's better than any GaaS game and it has demand. No one is asking for Protectors of the Universe featuring not quite Shrek or Yondu.

Even less ppl are asking for remakes of Omega Boost and LoD, of all things. 

Around the Network
twintail said:
Leynos said:

Sony should have taken that Concord money and spent it on Omega Boost Remake and Legend of Dragoon Remake. Before you ask no I don't like LaD but it's better than any GaaS game and it has demand. No one is asking for Protectors of the Universe featuring not quite Shrek or Yondu.

More people would play them than Concord lol Mecha games are back and doing well and JRPGs are doing well while all these Gaas piles of shit keep flopping.

btw just found this if you needed more proof it's a knockoff GotG

Last edited by Leynos - on 01 June 2024

Bite my shiny metal cockpit!

axumblade said:
BraLoD said:

What does the rumor says about the presentation, only that's happening in september?

It will supposedly go over their 2025 lineup and it'll be announcing the PS5 Pro. The article on tech4gamers mentioned Ghost of Tsushima 2 but I don't want to get my hopes up. I'll just assume that is where we will see more of The Wolverine as well. 

PS5 Pro is a given by now, lol.

Thank you.

BraLoD said:
axumblade said:

It will supposedly go over their 2025 lineup and it'll be announcing the PS5 Pro. The article on tech4gamers mentioned Ghost of Tsushima 2 but I don't want to get my hopes up. I'll just assume that is where we will see more of The Wolverine as well. 

PS5 Pro is a given by now, lol.

Thank you.

The announcement of the Pro will be the deciding factor between a Slim or the Pro.

Then I can finally jump into PS5 era. 

Leynos said:
twintail said:

More people would play them than Concord lol Mecha games are back and doing well and JRPGs are doing well while all these Gaas piles of shit keep flopping.

I mean, maybe? i guess. I'm not sure why you think every mecha and JRPG title is suddenly setting the world on fire, but alright.

Sony has a few live service titles in development, understandably so. Helldivers 2 has done much better than expected, and Concord seems to have pretty high production values. There aren't really that many hero shooters like what Concord id trying to be. Maybe only Overwatch 2. 

Anyhow, if it plays as well as Destiny does, then I think Concord has a really good chance of finding a dedicated player base, and maybe more. Will need to see how the beta goes to find out.