By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - Digital Foundry: Hellblade II - "A defining moment in the evolution of realtime graphics"

Oneeee-Chan!!! said:
smroadkill15 said:

I finally got around go finish it. Overall, I really enjoyed it. I would give it the same score I gave the first game which is about 8/10. There are things I liked more about this one compared to first, but some things I like more in the first one.
One thing is for certain, this game is a looker.

I really want to post some screenshots, but last time posted images on here from my phone, I broke the thread 😅.

The game can be played on Day One and was released almost three weeks ago.You have been a part of this thread since early on.

If you really enjoyed it you would have finished it long ago.

Firstly, you don't get to decide whether somebody else enjoyed a game.

Second, please stop with these negative off topic posts.

Around the Network

With my new GPU, I'll make sure to try the first game again. I played it on a low-end PC, so it had limited quality.

I want to try it again with good performance, because even on a "bad" graphics card, it was still beautiful too.

Alex_The_Hedgehog said:

With my new GPU, I'll make sure to try the first game again. I played it on a low-end PC, so it had limited quality.

I want to try it again with good performance, because even on a "bad" graphics card, it was still beautiful too.

Funnily enough, I actually played Hellblade 1 on the Switch, and even there I was impressed with the quality of the port and the game itself. 

Yeah it was low resolution, but it was still remarkable how well the experience held up on low end kit.