By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Summer Gaming Showcases Schedule

Sonys SoP was such a wild ride, on one hand you had Astro Bot which looks GOATED but on the other hand ….. it was the worst showcase I’ve ever seen from any company.

Ride The Chariot || Games Complete ‘24 Edition

Around the Network

...to avoid getting banned for inactivity, I may have to resort to comments that are of a lower overall quality and or beneath my moral standards.

Oh is this kind of fixed thread about gaming events new around here?
Great idea.

Some more showcases have been completed. I've written up most of the announcements and trailers from tonight's shows.

Overview articles:

Individual articles:

VGChartz Sales Analyst and Writer - William D'Angelo - I stream on Twitch and have my own YouTubeFollow me on Twitter @TrunksWD.

Writer of the Sales Comparison | Weekly Hardware Breakdown Top 10 | Weekly Sales Analysis | Marketshare Features, as well as daily news on the Video Game Industry.

I got a single article up with the games showcased during the Future of Play Direct 2024. You can check it out here.

VGChartz Sales Analyst and Writer - William D'Angelo - I stream on Twitch and have my own YouTubeFollow me on Twitter @TrunksWD.

Writer of the Sales Comparison | Weekly Hardware Breakdown Top 10 | Weekly Sales Analysis | Marketshare Features, as well as daily news on the Video Game Industry.

Around the Network

Another article covering Wholesome Direct 2024 is now live!

https://www.vgchartz.com/article/461344/wholesome-direct-2024-announcements-trailers-and-more/

Latin American Games Showcase 2024 Featured Over 70 Games

https://www.vgchartz.com/article/461345/latin-american-games-showcase-2024-featured-over-70-games/

Women-Led Games Showcase 2024 Featured Over 20 Games

https://www.vgchartz.com/article/461346/women-led-games-showcase-2024-featured-over-20-games/

Last edited by trunkswd - on 08 June 2024

Better have Kait as the main character in Gears 6 ! And more open world !

Last edited by -Adonis- - on 09 June 2024

I added the Limited Run Games showcase to the list and moved the recently completed ones down.

Hello,

Thanks for sharing this  information i will try this.

Has Nintendo still not announce their Direct?

You know it deserves the GOTY.

Come join The 2018 Obscure Game Monthly Review Thread.