By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Summer Gaming Showcases Schedule

This thread is to keep track of all the video game showcases that are set to take place over the Summer. If I am missing any showcases let me know.

May 25

• INDIE Live Expo - 1am PT / 4am ET / / 9am UK / 17:00 JST / 6pm AEST (YouTube, Twitch)

June 4

• OTK Games Expo - 12pm PT / 3pm ET / 8pm UK / 5am AEST (June 5) (YouTube, Twitch)

June 6

• Guerilla Collective Online Showcase - 10am PT / 1pm ET / 6pm UK / 3am AEST (June 7) (YouTube, Twitch)

June 7

• Access-Ability Showcase - 8am PT / 11am ET / 4pm UK / 1am AEST (June 8) (YouTube, Twitch)
  • Summer Game Fest - 2pm PT / 5pm ET / 10pm UK / 7am AEST (June 8) (YouTube, Twitch)
  • Day of the Devs (Right after Summer Game Fest)

June 8

June 9

• Xbox Games Showcase - 10am PT / 1pm ET / 6pm UK / 3am AEST (June 10) (YouTube, Twitch)
  • Xbox Redacted Showcase - Immediately after main Xbox Games Showcase (Likely Call of Duty 2024)
  • PC Gaming Show - 1pm PT / 4pm ET / 9pm UK / 6am AEST (June 10) (YouTube, Twitch)

June 10

June (Not dated yet)

August 2

• THQ Nordic Digital Showcase - 12pm PT / 3pm PT / 8pm UK / 5am AEST (August 3) (YouTubeTwitch)
Last edited by trunkswd - 3 days ago

VGChartz Sales Analyst and Writer - William D'Angelo - I stream on Twitch and have my own YouTubeFollow me on Twitter @TrunksWD.

Writer of the Sales Comparison | Weekly Hardware Breakdown Top 10 | Weekly Sales Analysis | Marketshare Features, as well as daily news on the Video Game Industry.

Around the Network

Thank you for sharing this info.

Below are some 2024 Summer Gaming Showcases Schedule:

OTK Games Expo

How to Watch: YouTube, Twitch

Guerilla Collective Online Showcase

Access-Ability Summer Showcase

Summer Snowflake Game Fest

Nice thread. I'll try to catch some of these. Nothing from Sony?

Signature goes here!

TruckOSaurus said:

Nice thread. I'll try to catch some of these. Nothing from Sony?

The Playstation one is expected to happen later this month so potentially within a week from now.

I've added some more showcases to the list. If I am missing any let me know. Or if any get announced feel free to leave a post and I will add it. This includes Nintendo giving a date for its June Direct.

VGChartz Sales Analyst and Writer - William D'Angelo - I stream on Twitch and have my own YouTubeFollow me on Twitter @TrunksWD.

Writer of the Sales Comparison | Weekly Hardware Breakdown Top 10 | Weekly Sales Analysis | Marketshare Features, as well as daily news on the Video Game Industry.

Around the Network

Tagging in here.

Oh, right, it's that time of the year.

You know it deserves the GOTY.

Come join The 2018 Obscure Game Monthly Review Thread.