By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Limited Run Games

I'm looking at ordering something from Limited Run Games. Not ordered from there before and was trying to check if their games are region locked, presumably to the NA region. I'm in Europe so wanted to be sure before ordering an potentially ending up with a game that my console won't run.

Edit - Its for the Xbox.

Last edited by SecondWar - on 17 April 2024

Around the Network

Region locking is a thing of the past, isn't it? You don't really have to worry about it nowadays.

I'm not sure that there are many region locked games these days, but I would think it would be stated in the item description if it were?

As far as just purchasing from LRG, I've done so on 3 different occassions and had no problems.  Doom Eternal steel cover edition did take its sweet ass time getting to me, but Shredders Revenge retro edition and Quake 2 arrived as projected.

Best of luck

The Switch is region free. So youre good.

Just be prepared to wait for many months before you get your games though.

KLXVER said:

Its for the Xbox rather than the Switch. Didn’t know if that was region free as well.

Around the Network
SecondWar said:
KLXVER said:

Its for the Xbox rather than the Switch. Didn’t know if that was region free as well.

Oh ok. The Xbox is also region free.

Only thing that is ever region-locked on modern systems is DLC.

Bite my shiny metal cockpit!

From when I ordered from Limited Run games I do not believe the games were ever region locked.

BiON!@