By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - Spanish SW & HW Sales - Week 12, 2024 (Princess Peach: Showtime! & Dragon's Dogma II)

Mar1217 said:

Peach Showtime is making a good buck relative to other Good-Feel developed games.

Hopefully this can be a breakthrough success for them similar to how Luigi’s Mansion was for Next Level.

Wario Land: Shake It-1.06 million

Kirby’s Epic Yarn-1.85 million

Yoshi’s Woolly World-1.57 million

Yoshi’s Crafted World-3.35 million

Crafted World was already a decent improvement over the 1-2 million sales their previous titles did but it would be cool to see Peach do 5+ million.

When the herd loses its way, the shepard must kill the bull that leads them astray.

Around the Network
kazuyamishima said:
-Adonis- said:

There is still no PS5 price cut ?

No permanent price cut, but the disc PS5 was for sale at 449 euros until March 31st.

That's a good thing.

curl-6 said:

Peach beating Ronin and Dragon's Dogma in both Spain and Japan it seems, nice.

It's embarrassing just how dead Xbox is in Europe. America's the only place it's really still alive these days, and even there its fading.

Honestly so hard to choose either of the 2 JRPG's, Especially after FF7 Rebirth and Like a Dragon 8. Persona 3 Reload still in the cards too.

5 big JRPGs but I suppose Peach can take the spotlight for now.

zorg1000 said:
Mar1217 said:

Peach Showtime is making a good buck relative to other Good-Feel developed games.

Hopefully this can be a breakthrough success for them similar to how Luigi’s Mansion was for Next Level.

Wario Land: Shake It-1.06 million

Kirby’s Epic Yarn-1.85 million

Yoshi’s Woolly World-1.57 million

Yoshi’s Crafted World-3.35 million

Crafted World was already a decent improvement over the 1-2 million sales their previous titles did but it would be cool to see Peach do 5+ million.

Yeah I think Showtime will most likely be their best selling game, as I feel like she has more reach than Yoshi as a more prominent character and also by appealing more to female players. Especially since the Mario movie just introduced millions of young girls to a badass boss lady Peach that they'll probably love to play as.