By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Shin Megami Tensei V: Vengeance Announced for PlayStation, Switch, Xbox, and PC June 2024

Around the Network

Glorious 4K/60fps gameplay :

Hehe, it's out baby !

Too bad, they sadly push the optimization on the Switch version much farther. Kinda tells you how taxing it was for the hardware to begin with.

Anywoo, this will give me the will to finish the Creation path first before buying the game for the Vengeance path

Switch Friend Code : 3905-6122-2909 

I got the game too (on PC)

Did some 8K screenshots just for the future fun. I will do the game after Cyberpunk.

Around the Network

Waiting for my PS5 copy tomorrow. Playing a little of SMT Nocturne again just to set the mood.

Bite my shiny metal cockpit!

The most accurate thing ever made lol. I didn't make it. I love this game but it also is difficult and frustrating but addictive and you jus love it for everything else. If that scares you from SMTV. Fret not. It's a different game from Nocturne. Mostly open-world exploration. SMTIII is a lot of dungeons.

Bite my shiny metal cockpit!

So how different is this from V? I couldn't get into V. The demon battle system never clicked, especially the upgrade aspect of it.

i7-13700k

Vengeance 32 gb

RTX 4090 Ventus 3x E OC

Switch OLED

Chrkeller said:

So how different is this from V? I couldn't get into V. The demon battle system never clicked, especially the upgrade aspect of it.

It doesn't change the inherent systems of the game. It does some tweaks like easier traversal, Banter with demon party, difficulty balancing, saving anywhere and the new story, but its still SMTV regardless.

Switch Friend Code : 3905-6122-2909 

Mar1217 said:
Chrkeller said:

It doesn't change the inherent systems of the game. It does some tweaks like easier traversal, Banter with demon party, difficulty balancing, saving anywhere and the new story, but its still SMTV regardless.

Cool.  Thanks for the information, much appreciated.

i7-13700k

Vengeance 32 gb

RTX 4090 Ventus 3x E OC

Switch OLED