By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Adventure is Nigh - Yahtzee in D&D

Been following this D&D play along series called Adventure is Nigh on the Youtube channel SecondWind, which is made up of former Escapist staff including Yahtzee Croshaw of Zero Punctuation (now Fully Ramblomatic)

Yahtzee plays along with 3 of the other SW staff, and its DM'd by Jack Packard from RedLetterMedia. I've found it quite gripping as well as a good laugh so thought I'd post it to see what others think. Below is the season 3 playlist.

https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLUBKwq0XD0ue33z9bbhjnLE2lfSxk31Ob

Seasons 1 & 2, as well as two spin-off series entitled 'Side-Quest' have also been made but are yet to be re-uploaded since SecondWind acquired the rights to the series from TheEscapist, although they should be re-released later this year.

Around the Network

Interesting, I'll have a look at it

Thanks for the share and will give it a watch

BiON!@ 

Ive always had trouble watching DnD but this has been a good intro to it

Smear-Gel said:

Ive always had trouble watching DnD but this has been a good intro to it

I've not watched other campaigns so I can't make a comparison but one this I enjoy with Adventure is Nigh is the animations they do, as the really seem to get some more personality across.

Season 3 currently has 2 more episodes to go, with episode 10 realising this Saturday 17th Feb 24 and the S3 finale on 24th Feb 24.