By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - Spanish SW & HW Sales - Week 5, 2024 (Persona 3 & Grand Blue Fantasy Relink)

Granblue Fantasy Relink probably sell most on PlayStation Worldwide but Steam version is really helping a lot for the sales

Around the Network
Darwinianevolution said:
Mar1217 said:

They're waiting to do it on its sucessor. Best way prolly to get attention too since the library will be limited at first.

Anywoo, I guess we should consider these numbers as decent even if I think they're not as high as I thought it'd go.

Mario Wonder is still clinging to the Top 2 spot as usual and it seems it'll keep it for the reminder of this fiscal quarter really.

Why would Atlus care about the Switch 2's launch, instead of prioritizing the +130m Switch userbase? If the Switch 2 is backwards compatible, there shouldn't be any issue, but here we are. They did the same thing with Persona 5.

I'd say it's easier for them to show themselves day one on new hardware because these people will be looking early on for good software to play.

Makes more sense then going after a crowded software base like the Switch is now, I think.

Switch Friend Code : 3905-6122-2909 

-Adonis- said:

Granblue Fantasy Relink probably sell most on PlayStation Worldwide but Steam version is really helping a lot for the sales

I'm actually on the contrary side of the opinion. I think the game did great on PC but except for Japan, seemed to have a lack of presence everywhere else on sales charts.

Don't know as to what it translates to in numbers in the end, but I'm certainly interested to hear of the milestones they can achieve

Switch Friend Code : 3905-6122-2909