By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Politics Discussion - Biden vs Trump 2024 Political Platforms, Policies and Issues

BFR said:
sundin13 said:

Alright, so not supporting Trump, but still somewhat enabling him. 

Look, years ago I realized that no matter who won the POTUS election, my life would be no different.

This election year, my major issue is aid to Ukraine, and on that one, I would vote for Biden (and I have always been a Reagan Republican) if I decide to go out and vote versus staying home, getting drunk, and watching the results pour in. Nov. is a long ways away.

Also, I challenge anyone in this forum to explain to all of us how your life would be different if Trump won or if Biden won. Mine would be no different.

I'm not sure how you can follow the Ukraine war closely and still ask this question, genuinely curious where are you coming from?

I didn't mind Trump winning in 2016, he was either a person who couldn't be bought and actually delivered on his campaign, or he was going to be a liar, and this would result in a more people friendly Democratic party, unlike the one that we've seen during the Obama era, I think the latter has, somewhat, happened.

What I haven't anticipated though is the fact that Trump's base would never change their mind about him even though he failed on every single prom he made, engages in election denials, and paved the way for an abortion ban around the country, yet, not lose the support. The conservatives have completely flopped in recent elections in the UK because they didn't deliver but they promised, why isn't this happening to Trump is beyond me. 

Around the Network
Leynos said:
Tober said:

Wishing on someones death for having a different political preference is a bit extreme. I do not know what ghosts haunt you, but if it is any consolidation, you apparently survived survived Trumps first term.

Or you are just trolling. In that case, no this is not funny.

It's not political preference when it's a nazi. We had a world war to rid the world of a person and followers like Trump. They want that shit back. If you still think Republicans are politicians you're blind.  Nazi's have no place anywhere.

EDIT I don't care if you vote for a Ninja Turtle. Your plumber. Hate Biden. Just vote to keep Trump and the Nazis out and it's all good.

As someone who's grandfather had to fight the actual Nazi's:

Shut the fuck up.

Idiots like you call people you don't like Nazi's like that's an okay thing to do.  Fuck off.  I live in England, and thankful we have a left wing govenment now, but pricks like you need to stop claiming that loud right wingers are equal to people that actually gased Jews.

Fuck off.

WARNED: Flaming

Last edited by CGI-Quality - on 11 July 2024

Sony want to make money by selling art, Nintendo want to make money by selling fun, Microsoft want to make money.

LurkerJ said:
BFR said:

Look, years ago I realized that no matter who won the POTUS election, my life would be no different.

This election year, my major issue is aid to Ukraine, and on that one, I would vote for Biden (and I have always been a Reagan Republican) if I decide to go out and vote versus staying home, getting drunk, and watching the results pour in. Nov. is a long ways away.

Also, I challenge anyone in this forum to explain to all of us how your life would be different if Trump won or if Biden won. Mine would be no different.

I'm not sure how you can follow the Ukraine war closely and still ask this question, genuinely curious where are you coming from?

I didn't mind Trump winning in 2016, he was either a person who couldn't be bought and actually delivered on his campaign, or he was going to be a liar, and this would result in a more people friendly Democratic party, unlike the one that we've seen during the Obama era, I think the latter has, somewhat, happened.

What I haven't anticipated though is the fact that Trump's base would never change their mind about him even though he failed on every single prom he made, engages in election denials, and paved the way for an abortion ban around the country, yet, not lose the support. The conservatives have completely flopped in recent elections in the UK because they didn't deliver but they promised, why isn't this happening to Trump is beyond me. 

It's because Trump is so cool.

And also because RRs have no spine to stand up against him.

Legend11 correctly predicted that GTA IV will outsell Super Smash Bros. Brawl. I was wrong.

only777 said:
Leynos said:

It's not political preference when it's a nazi. We had a world war to rid the world of a person and followers like Trump. They want that shit back. If you still think Republicans are politicians you're blind.  Nazi's have no place anywhere.

EDIT I don't care if you vote for a Ninja Turtle. Your plumber. Hate Biden. Just vote to keep Trump and the Nazis out and it's all good.

Shut the fuck up.

Idiots like you call people you don't like Nazi's like that's an okay thing to do.  Fuck off.  I live in England, and thankful we have a left wing govenment now, but pricks like you need to stop claiming that loud right wingers are equal to people that actually gased Jews.

Fuck off.

When Russia conquers England, and Trump laughs about not helping his ext NATO partners good luck.

RolStoppable said:
LurkerJ said:

It's because Trump is so cool.

And also because RRs have no spine to stand up against him.

From the outside looking in (am not an American), it appears he is still viewed as the anti-establishment candidate p$$$$ng off both established Dems and Reps.

It's simply sticking it to the system.

Around the Network

Man, what do I do with my WWII helmet of my great uncle who fought in WWII? As someone who skinhead Nazis attempted to murder me at an Office Max in 1999.

Bite my shiny metal cockpit!

rapsuperstar31 said:
only777 said:

Shut the fuck up.

Fuck off.

When Russia conquers England, and Trump laughs about not helping his ext NATO partners good luck.

Russia is getting all they can handle from Ukraine....  not sure why anyone would think they can take on the UK anytime soon.  

i7-13700k

Vengeance 32 gb

RTX 4090 Ventus 3x E OC

Switch OLED

I think at this point, Biden needs to drop out. Doesn't matter if he's competent 95% of the time, or even if he's always more competent than Trump. I don't think it matters any more if the issue is getting overblown or not.  

There's a huge decrease in faith in Biden.  

There's a lot more push even from consistent Democrats. 

I love how the world has known for over a year Biden wasn't mentally fit and the liberal party is just now figuring it out.

It never should have gotten this far.

i7-13700k

Vengeance 32 gb

RTX 4090 Ventus 3x E OC

Switch OLED

And Biden calling the Ukraine leader "president Putin" is just amazing. That will help convince people Biden was just "tired" during the debate.

i7-13700k

Vengeance 32 gb

RTX 4090 Ventus 3x E OC

Switch OLED