By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - Grand Theft Auto IV leaked onto Internet

I guess we all knew this was going to happen since the same thing occured with basically all major Xbox 360 releases. The version that was leaked is PAL and it's not region free. Oddly enough it can be played on Japanese, Australian, and Asian 360s in addition to the obvious European ones.

Around the Network

I heard there is no split screen for 360 version but there is split screen for PS3 version.

That lame review got pretty much everything wrong.

Rock_on_2008 said:
I heard there is no split screen for 360 version but there is split screen for PS3 version.

There is no splitscreen on the PS3 version! It is funny how many people believed that the PS3 could render 2 seperate parts of liberty city at the same time, it just can't happen.

PS3 version will look life like however the 360 will look like a cartoon. 360 will have frame rate issues. PS3 version will run smoothly with no frame rate issues. I could just go and get that review and post it on here. I got 150 replies when I posted that review to another game forum site. Gamepro was the site.

Around the Network
Rock_on_2008 said:
PS3 version will look life like however the 360 will look like a cartoon. 360 will have frame rate issues. PS3 version will run smoothly with no frame rate issues. I could just go and get that review and post it on here. I got 150 replies when I posted that review to another game forum site. Gamepro was the site.

this guy seriously has some mental issues =P

Neos - "If I'm posting in this thread it's just for the lulz."
Tag by the one and only Fkusumot!

Rock_on_2008 said:

You don't know that, you just want to believe that the 360 version will suck. SO unless you got your copy early, and you know for sure, then you don't know!. The devs at R* think the 360 version is pretty good though and their proud with what they've done, the 2 versions will be identical. You can really annoy people like that, because right now i can't afford a ps3, and i don't want someone telling me the 360 game will not work properly!

Rock_on_2008 said:

PS3 version will eat babies for breakfast. 360 version will cure cancer.

I have no source for those claims, but I hope you'll take them as seriously as you expect us to take yours ;)

On topic: That means we'll be getting a load of spoilers in the next few days. Cover your ears people.

My Mario Kart Wii friend code: 2707-1866-0957

http://home.comcast.net/~infamousdd/CGReviews_-_Cam_Garish_Reviews_-_One_Review_at_a_Time.html

^ The true GTA 4 review PS3 version is better than 360. He admits to being a 360 fanboy, so some credibility here.

I think I'd rather take the word of OXM UK. They reviewed the 360 version of GTAIV and gave it a score of 10. :)

starcraft: "I and every PS3 fanboy alive are waiting for Versus more than FFXIII.
Me since the games were revealed, the fanboys since E3."

Skeeuk: "playstation 3 is the ultimate in gaming acceleration"