By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - Grand Theft Auto IV leaked onto Internet

Rock_on_2008 said:
http://home.comcast.net/~infamousdd/CGReviews_-_Cam_Garish_Reviews_-_One_Review_at_a_Time.html

^ The true GTA 4 review PS3 version is better than 360. He admits to being a 360 fanboy, so some credibility here.

Oh sorry to dissapoint you but that review is fake lol

This is where the belief of splitscreen came from which is a lie. 

Around the Network

Lulz.

Fake (p)Reviews.

Rock_on_2008 said:
http://home.comcast.net/~infamousdd/CGReviews_-_Cam_Garish_Reviews_-_One_Review_at_a_Time.html

^ The true GTA 4 review PS3 version is better than 360. He admits to being a 360 fanboy, so some credibility here.

From that link:

"I think it's time to put an end to this! I'm getting hate mail in languages I can't even read! This site was created purely for entertainment, and I enjoyed every minute of it. Thanks!"

My Mario Kart Wii friend code: 2707-1866-0957

LoL at Rock_on, seriously i can't stop but think you are 1) sarcastic or 2) an idiot.

Seriously.

Rock_on_2008 you are the number 1 PS3 fanboy in this site .Gongrats

Around the Network
Rock_on_2008 said:
PS3 version will look life like however the 360 will look like a cartoon. 360 will have frame rate issues. PS3 version will run smoothly with no frame rate issues. I could just go and get that review and post it on here. I got 150 replies when I posted that review to another game forum site. Gamepro was the site.

What the fuck, can the mods here do their job once in a while, maybe?

We don't provide the 'easy to program for' console that they [developers] want, because 'easy to program for' means that anybody will be able to take advantage of pretty much what the hardware can do, so the question is what do you do for the rest of the nine and half years? It's a learning process. - SCEI president Kaz Hirai

It's a virus where you buy it and you play it with your friends and they're like, "Oh my God that's so cool, I'm gonna go buy it." So you stop playing it after two months, but they buy it and they stop playing it after two months but they've showed it to someone else who then go out and buy it and so on. Everyone I know bought one and nobody turns it on. - Epic Games president Mike Capps

We have a real culture of thrift. The goal that I had in bringing a lot of the packaged goods folks into Activision about 10 years ago was to take all the fun out of making video games. - Activision CEO Bobby Kotick

(Obviously the video contains spoilers, and this thread is about GTA IV leaks, so don't blame me if you choose to watch it)

We don't provide the 'easy to program for' console that they [developers] want, because 'easy to program for' means that anybody will be able to take advantage of pretty much what the hardware can do, so the question is what do you do for the rest of the nine and half years? It's a learning process. - SCEI president Kaz Hirai

It's a virus where you buy it and you play it with your friends and they're like, "Oh my God that's so cool, I'm gonna go buy it." So you stop playing it after two months, but they buy it and they stop playing it after two months but they've showed it to someone else who then go out and buy it and so on. Everyone I know bought one and nobody turns it on. - Epic Games president Mike Capps

We have a real culture of thrift. The goal that I had in bringing a lot of the packaged goods folks into Activision about 10 years ago was to take all the fun out of making video games. - Activision CEO Bobby Kotick

Rock_on_2008 said:
PS3 version will look life like however the 360 will look like a cartoon. 360 will have frame rate issues. PS3 version will run smoothly with no frame rate issues. I could just go and get that review and post it on here. I got 150 replies when I posted that review to another game forum site. Gamepro was the site.

Wow, it's time I call my third person here a fanboy....

Rock_on_2008, congratulations... your a fanboy. Here's your sign. Now will you please go stand over my Starcraft and Madskillz?

Thank you. 

sinha said:
Rock_on_2008 said:

hahahahaha

Nothing Rock_on_2008 said needed the attention of the mods. You have a right to your opinion, no matter how wrong it is, using the language you uses however, does. If of the two, one of you deserves to get banned, guess who? :) 

sinha said:
Rock_on_2008 said:

Why don't you report him instead of crying and flipping out like you always do?

But job done.