By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - GTA 4 sales In UK : PS3 version is selling three times that of 360

Both titles have generated great interest on the Asda website, with strong pre-orders, and the PS3 version is selling three times that of 360, which is surprising and not in line with what we’d expect,” said Asda’s head of games Duncan Cross

Comet’s games buyer Debbie O’Neill also feels the PS3 will benefit most from GTA’s release on April 29th. “We have great expectations and believe it is going to be a massive hardware driver – especially on Ps3 

ps3 >>>>>>>>>> 360 in europe confirmed  

Around the Network

DDDD-Double combo: Misleading title, and duplicated thread:

http://www.vgchartz.com/forum/thread.php?start=0&id=24694

My Mario Kart Wii friend code: 2707-1866-0957

YES!!!! Surprising, why surprising? Its a freaking PS title to begin with, so it ain't a surprise as the mass of GTA fans are most familiar with the PS.

PLAYSTATION®3 is the future.....NOW.......B_E_L_I_E_V_E

Supporter of PlayStation and Nintendo

AGAIN :

In the long term (legs), I expect the GTAIV on Xbox360 to sell better because of the long term special offer (until june !) and the better entry price (casual by games later). Also expect some special offer when the DLC will be here.
At the opposite, the PS3 bundle will be very limited.

Time to Work !

libellule said:
At the opposite, the PS3 bundle will be very limited.

gne? are you sure?

Around the Network

You only think that because you're a 360 fan, period. I don't think and I don't hope the 360 version will sell more than the PS3, as it doesn't deserve it... period.

PLAYSTATION®3 is the future.....NOW.......B_E_L_I_E_V_E

Supporter of PlayStation and Nintendo

dunno why people are making a fuss about this, obviously the ps3 version is going to sell very very well, but the 360 version wil also sell very well especially in NA.

overall the 360 version will have greater sales because of install base, but that install base wont be that much ahead for long in my opnion

...not much time to post anymore, used to be awesome on here really good fond memories from VGchartz...

PSN: Skeeuk - XBL: SkeeUK - PC: Skeeuk

really miss the VGCHARTZ of 2008 - 2013...

Why doesn't the 360 version deserve it? Microsoft gave money to TT when they were having significant financial troubles. Microsoft helped TT far more then sony did. If you ask me the 360 version deserves to sell more.

The thing is, when people mention the price of the game being cheaper for the 360 thats a load of bull as if you buy the game online (and most people do these days) the games are identical in pricing!

It sounds like that PS3 could outsell the 360 hardware up to 2 times the week GTA 4 launches.