By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Multiplat 2024 OpenCritic Prediction League - Eiyuden Chronicles at 76

UnderwaterFunktown said:

The first reviews are in for Skull and Bones and it is starting of rough at a score 56 from 8 reviews, lower than any predictions. That's a very small sample though and the reviews range from 4/10 to 8/10 so who knows where it'll end up. It's safe to say Ubisoft won't be continuing their positive streak after The Lost Crown though.

Wasn't this the developement hell game, that got rebooted a few times, and ended up takeing like 10 years to make?
For it to come out and get a sub 60 score on meta/open critic.... ouch.   Waste of money makeing it, and this being what it resulted in.

Around the Network

I put it off a bit because of just how many games we had here back to back at the start of the year but I've finally made the first point tally of the year and added the leaderboard. With the first 5 games tallied up we currently have @Korvo_Attano at a very convicing first place with 43 points and myself and @shikamaru317 at a shared 2nd place with 33 points. Good stuff.

I will wait an extra week or so before I tally points in the Playstation League to give Foamstars and Helldivers II just a bit more time to settle on a score.

Try out my free game on Steam

2024 OpenCritic Prediction Leagues:

Nintendo | PlayStation | Multiplat

Raising my Dragon's Dogma 2 prediction to 86.

I’ll do Dragon’s Dogma - 92

Last edited by BonfiresDown - on 05 March 2024

I'm thinking Dragon's Dogma 2 may be 91!

Around the Network

Rasing my own Dragon's Dogma prediction to 89

Oneeee-Chan!!! said:

Persona 3 Reload. 87

Dragon's Dogma 2 92

Wukong  Black Myth 87

Visions of Mana  83

Corrected DD2 to 93.

Sorry, corrected again.
Dragon's Dogma 2 to 94.

Last edited by Oneeee-Chan!!! - on 07 March 2024

The first reviews are in for Dragon's Dogma II and it's sitting pretty solid at 89 after 55 reviews. Currently that's a spot on prediction for none other than @UnderwaterFunktown, but I'll try not to celebrate prematurely as the score has swung up and down quite a bit in the time I've been watching.

UnderwaterFunktown said:

The first reviews are in for Dragon's Dogma II and it's sitting pretty solid at 89 after 55 reviews. Currently that's a spot on prediction for none other than @UnderwaterFunktown, but I'll try not to celebrate prematurely as the score has swung up and down quite a bit in the time I've been watching.

...to avoid getting banned for inactivity, I may have to resort to comments that are of a lower overall quality and or beneath my moral standards.

I'd like to raise Eiyuden Chronicles to an 83.