By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - List of Games You've Beaten 2024

derpysquirtle64 said:
  1. Tales of Arise: Beyond The Dawn (Xbox Series X) - 100% (205G/205G)
  2. Persona 3 Reload (Xbox Series X)

2023 list: https://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=9424402
2022 list: https://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=9348180
2021 list: https://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=9260905
2020 list: https://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=9092024
2019 list: https://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=8950250
2018 list: https://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=8950254

+ Stellar Blade (PS5) - Beat the game back in early May, but got Platinum only now after three playthroughs. NG Normal, NG+ Hard, NG++ Hard. Aldo completed Boss Challenge on Hard. 

Around the Network
The Fury said:

Tinykin. Cyberpunk 2077. ME Series (Plats), Like a Dragon. Tiny Tina's. Immortals of Avemenrisybndede. Outer Worlds. Fallout 4

So, spent a long time just playing games recently, Slay the Spire, Helldiver's Apex but between them I legit tried to do another run on Baldur's Gate 3. Well, I did. Nearly all the way through but didn't finish it because honestly, by Act 3, I'm spent and getting into the ending fights is just tiresome. So I stopped and played Red Dead Redemption 2 instead.

Started off slow but that's the point of the game, found the controls generally terrible, like why is speak to people so close to shoot them in the face? I basically ignored hunting after Chapter 1. I struggled for income at first but guess that is the point. Found it odd how lawmen would show up to mission story locations where enemies were hidden as soon as I had killed them but not before giving me no time to loot. Anyway, getting through that I carried on with the story.

Now, I'm f***ing depressed. I had no idea how long it was, whatever needed to be done but the game kept telling me "one last score/get the money". There were masterful hints at the main character's thinking early on in the game that came full force later and in finishing the main story, I... I dunno. Felt happy to have played this but sad to as well. Emotions through story telling can be a big thing and this was a right kicker.

And here I was thinking it was just GTA but wild west.

Masterful work by all involved.

Hmm, pie.

The Fury said:
The Fury said:

Tinykin. Cyberpunk 2077. ME Series (Plats), Like a Dragon. Tiny Tina's. Immortals of Avemenrisybndede. Outer Worlds. Fallout 4

So, spent a long time just playing games recently, Slay the Spire, Helldiver's Apex but between them I legit tried to do another run on Baldur's Gate 3. Well, I did. Nearly all the way through but didn't finish it because honestly, by Act 3, I'm spent and getting into the ending fights is just tiresome. So I stopped and played Red Dead Redemption 2 instead.

Started off slow but that's the point of the game, found the controls generally terrible, like why is speak to people so close to shoot them in the face? I basically ignored hunting after Chapter 1. I struggled for income at first but guess that is the point. Found it odd how lawmen would show up to mission story locations where enemies were hidden as soon as I had killed them but not before giving me no time to loot. Anyway, getting through that I carried on with the story.

Now, I'm f***ing depressed. I had no idea how long it was, whatever needed to be done but the game kept telling me "one last score/get the money". There were masterful hints at the main character's thinking early on in the game that came full force later and in finishing the main story, I... I dunno. Felt happy to have played this but sad to as well. Emotions through story telling can be a big thing and this was a right kicker.

And here I was thinking it was just GTA but wild west.

Masterful work by all involved.

Everyone gets depressed finishing that game, if it weren't for the prologue and good honour ending it'd severally fuck with your head. Did you get the cutscene where Arthur talks with the Nun for the last time, it's those touches that make it all so much more rough. Not to mention you get attached to the character like in no other media apart maybe books and to see it play out and leave the world is a bitch. I wanted to play recently again but it's way to heavy for me to handle right now so I watched Act man on Youtube play through it. Such a masterpiece and people seem to have forgiven it's faults as time as time has gone on. The bar for quality is still exceeding games coming out now and it's damn near the length of a console generation old. 

LegitHyperbole said:

Everyone gets depressed finishing that game, if it weren't for the prologue and good honour ending it'd severally fuck with your head. Did you get the cutscene where Arthur talks with the Nun for the last time, it's those touches that make it all so much more rough. Not to mention you get attached to the character like in no other media apart maybe books and to see it play out and leave the world is a bitch. I wanted to play recently again but it's way to heavy for me to handle right now so I watched Act man on Youtube play through it. Such a masterpiece and people seem to have forgiven it's faults as time as time has gone on. The bar for quality is still exceeding games coming out now and it's damn near the length of a console generation old. 

Much to my shock when I apparently had nearly 8 more hours to play. :P

I did indeed get that scene. The attachment thing is great to have, as this is the first time in a lot of games I've got attached to like that. Prehaps it's due to what was happening to him specifically, man not on control of anything really, going from one thing to the next just to get things done. Many cite other characters as being great in some other games but outside of my own creations with my Warden/Hawke/Inquisitors or the scripted Shepard, I don't really feel similar connections. Some, I've outright disliked and I'm meant to be playing them/on their side?

I presumed that scene with the nun and much of the end is set but how you say it, I presume much changes if you go low honour? Not sure I've got the effort to go through another 40 hour campaign just killing people and saying no to see the differences. Just trying the online, seems okay but don't quite get it.

Hmm, pie.

Not many tbh since i have been playing of lot of different games.
Tales of symphonia.
Dungeons and dragons chronicles of mystara
And now almost finnished with ff8 for the second time in my life(first when it got released but nevet beat it)

My youtube gaming page.

http://www.youtube.com/user/klaudkil

Around the Network
The Fury said:
LegitHyperbole said:

Much to my shock when I apparently had nearly 8 more hours to play. :P

I did indeed get that scene. The attachment thing is great to have, as this is the first time in a lot of games I've got attached to like that. Prehaps it's due to what was happening to him specifically, man not on control of anything really, going from one thing to the next just to get things done. Many cite other characters as being great in some other games but outside of my own creations with my Warden/Hawke/Inquisitors or the scripted Shepard, I don't really feel similar connections. Some, I've outright disliked and I'm meant to be playing them/on their side?

I presumed that scene with the nun and much of the end is set but how you say it, I presume much changes if you go low honour? Not sure I've got the effort to go through another 40 hour campaign just killing people and saying no to see the differences. Just trying the online, seems okay but don't quite get it.

A lot of little details and dialogue changes but more subtlety than it would in say, an RPG choice system but what really changes is the overall vibe of the game, it can get SO much more depressing and dark but nothing majour enough to do another playthrough to see it. Check out the changes on Youtube, there are a few different endings and changes to quests so it's not entirely up to low honour/high honour. Much of it has to do with the choices you make in late game after and the honour system mixed in with that.