By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - PC Discussion - The Secret Santa PC Event 2023

I can confirm that Santa has arrived.

You are bound to love Earthbound.

Around the Network

Great news!

From what I see, most Santas have been busy delivering the goods. I hope the rest manage to complete their missions soon and can earn a well deserved rest.

Please excuse my bad English.

Currently gaming on a PC with an i5-4670k@stock (for now), 16Gb RAM 1600 MHz and a GTX 1070

Steam / Live / NNID : jonxiquet    Add me if you want, but I'm a single player gamer.

If someone of you doesn't care about Steam trading cards in your Steam inventory... I would gladly take some of them.

Conina said:

If someone of you doesn't care about Steam trading cards in your Steam inventory... I would gladly take some of them.

I don't quite know how to do that. Nor what cards you'd want. So feel free to look through my inventory and offer a trade.

You are bound to love Earthbound.

Conina said:

A-ha! So that's the catch for the games you've given us, you little rascal .

I care about some of my cards, but I know I had some more than once, sometimes even thrice so, unless I turned them into gems, I'll gladly give you some of them.

Please excuse my bad English.

Currently gaming on a PC with an i5-4670k@stock (for now), 16Gb RAM 1600 MHz and a GTX 1070

Steam / Live / NNID : jonxiquet    Add me if you want, but I'm a single player gamer.

Around the Network
JEMC said:
Conina said:

A-ha! So that's the catch for the games you've given us, you little rascal .

You got me! It's a long con I planned for several years by gifting Steam keys.

Received my gift and sent mine also, Merry Christmas everyone!
That's the easy part done now the hard part of finding time to play them

Conina said:

Do you have anything specific you are looking for?  Feel free to say so or see what I have in my inventory, happy to offer some up.

Shadis said:
Conina said:

Do you have anything specific you are looking for?  Feel free to say so or see what I have in my inventory, happy to offer some up.

I looked through your inventory and made you an offer (you can refuse or alter the deal).

I had a WTF moment when I saw a Trine 5 trading card. Didn't know that this game exists... loved the other four Trine games, even part 3.

Conina said:

I've sold most of them for pennies (a man's gotta eat) but I have a few that you are free to look at.

On topic I've both sent and recieved my games by now. Merry christmas and to all a good night!

Try out my free game on Steam

2024 OpenCritic Prediction Leagues:

Nintendo | PlayStation | Multiplat