By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - PC Discussion - The Secret Santa PC Event 2023

You're spoiling us, Conina. Thank you very much.

Please excuse my bad English.

Currently gaming on a PC with an i5-4670k@stock (for now), 16Gb RAM 1600 MHz and a GTX 1070

Steam / Live / NNID : jonxiquet    Add me if you want, but I'm a single player gamer.

Around the Network
Conina said:

Check your Steam messages... all of you should find there something extra.
Merry Christmas to you!

Oh wow, thank you very much Conina!

Conina said:

Merry Christmas to you!

I heard of two of these but not the third.  So they go on the long long list of the backlog. Thanks.

You are bound to love Earthbound.

Better in the backlog indefinitely than never been activated. That's cruel to the Steam keys.

Conina said:

Merry Christmas to you!

Thanks!  That was very nice of you!!!  Merry Christmas to you as well!

Around the Network

I will add people and send my gifts over the weekend, Happy Winter sale!

I will possibly not be there tomorrow, but my Tiny Tim will have his gifts tomorrow at 6pm under his Steam Christmas tree

I got my gifts from my Secret Santa! Thanks!! I just sent my gifts to my Tiny Tim. I didn't get any issues purchasing them for them, and hopefully they can accept them since they are in another country. If this does not work I already have a back up plan with a bunch of Keys on Green Man games waiting to be purchased it need be!

Last edited by Shadis - on 24 December 2023

Tiny Tim gifts have been given out. Secret Santa gifts have been received. In fact, I’ve already beaten one of the games already (which I am now obsessed with). Thank you, Santa! And thank you JEMC for hosting another year! And to everyone else, Merry Christmas!

I sent my gift yesterday. I had no issues sending overseas.

Signature goes here!